Isn't there a place just to click something and become a friend? I'm not to up on all this social media stuff but I think that's how it happens, maybe. 🤷‍♂️
I think that's a facebook thinghy... you request to be a friend... You can follow someone here (sort of like stalking....lol...) by clicking on their avatar and clicking on Follow near the bottom...

• Informative
Reactions: OL Yeller
So looks like what I posted last week was pretty much confirmed today. Now has anyone tried chatting with CC or calling Order Management to see if their TPWs have been updated yet? I'm waiting for the first week in June before I contact them again. Hopefully my dealer will get in touch with me before then.

Reactions: ABC
So looks like what I posted last week was pretty much confirmed today. Now has anyone tried chatting with CC or calling Order Management to see if their TPWs have been updated yet? I'm waiting for the first week in June before I contact them again. Hopefully my dealer will get in touch with me before then.
Good intel Sparro! Hope you're right.

Reactions: Sparro
Couldn't resist. Just contacted chat. My "new" TPW is still July 20th. I'm ok with that cause it will get delivered the same time as July 13th build week. My HTC won't be the ginny pig this time around. Lol. I'll still contact them again once in the beginning of June.

I did and there was no change. I think I will wait till mid June now. Too much of a roller coaster. Haha. Initially was to be May 4th, then pushed to July, last intel was June 16. So if this holds up, I am happy. Just not banking on it.

I did and there was no change. I think I will wait till mid June now. Too much of a roller coaster. Haha. Initially was to be May 4th, then pushed to July, last intel was June 16. So if this holds up, I am happy. Just not banking on it.
I called GM Order Management yesterday and I was advised my order was accepted for production but no TPW. Last week I was advised my TPW was July 13.

Feels like who's on first, what's on second!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread