Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
I'd like to dedicate a sticky thread (and dedicated new chatroom) to any info on Canadian Dealer availability for the Corvette C8 as well as Canadian pricing, options and delivery dates.

Corvette C8 Canadian Build and Price page is now up:

Please post any up to date info on availability and any pricing that can be shared. We will keep this as the master thread for this as I suspect plenty will come out shortly.

Also keep it on topic please, plenty of other threads for opinions on here.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a pdf of the US pricing, at least what is available so far.

Just for a quick comparison we could add 30% to get around to the CDN price.

• Sorry
Reactions: ccltj
I met with my local Corvette guy at my dealership yesterday and he said they still have no idea when Canadian pricing will be out. He said they will probably order customer cars to their spec without pricing as some people want one at whatever the eventual cost is. He agreed the when pricing comes out option costs will be close to what they are for the C7 so look at 13% to 16 % above US pricing that has been revealed rather than the full currency exchange rate. He agreed that if GM Canada went with a 30% premium over US pricing many people on their buyers list would walk away.

Reactions: ccltj
I agree. If GM Canada price is above 70K (as promised) ,they can keep the car and NOBODY should buy.

I did a price comparison for 2019 base Camaro and base Stingray. In US dollars 26k and 57k. In Cdn dollars 29k and 65.5k.
So under $70k Cdn would be a fair price. Knowing GM , they may charge a 2k destination fee but the US price includes the fee.
We`ll see how greedy GM and the dealers here are.

Last edited:
I don't think this is off topic bossman but I willleavr tht up to you...lol....

THIS JUST IN! Dropped in at my dealer this morning. They now have the order sheet for the C8. But no prices yet. They have a first allocation for customer order vehicles for March/April delivery of 7 units. They are all spoken for with deposit. They have a second allocation for 6 more customer order vehicles for late April/May delivery of 6 units. 3 of these have deposits and 3 are out there for deposit and orders to customer specs for anyone interested. They guarantee MSRP only and frown on the dealers that are tagging an extra 10k on the price. I came really close to pulling the plug but listened to my head instead of my groin and will still let this car hit the market for at least the first year. If anyone in Alberta is still looking and wants the name of my dealer and my salesman, please PM me and I will be happy to provide to serious buyers. Again. They have no prices yet but you can order what you want and be assured of MSRP. They also mentioned that there won't be any discounts below MSRP so if that's your condition, don't bother. If by chance anyone does pm me and buys from them, I would really like a ride.... lol...These likely won't be up for deposit long so act fast if this is your 2020 dream....

Reactions: Cruzin and Nik
I don't think this is off topic bossman but I willleavr tht up to you...lol....

THIS JUST IN! Dropped in at my dealer this morning. They now have the order sheet for the C8. But no prices yet. They have a first allocation for customer order vehicles for March/April delivery of 7 units. They are all spoken for with deposit. They have a second allocation for 6 more customer order vehicles for late April/May delivery of 6 units. 3 of these have deposits and 3 are out there for deposit and orders to customer specs for anyone interested. They guarantee MSRP only and frown on the dealers that are tagging an extra 10k on the price. I came really close to pulling the plug but listened to my head instead of my groin and will still let this car hit the market for at least the first year. If anyone in Alberta is still looking and wants the name of my dealer and my salesman, please PM me and I will be happy to provide to serious buyers. Again. They have no prices yet but you can order what you want and be assured of MSRP. They also mentioned that there won't be any discounts below MSRP so if that's your condition, don't bother. If by chance anyone does pm me and buys from them, I would really like a ride.... lol...These likely won't be up for deposit long so act fast if this is your 2020 dream....

That's more on topic than my opening post. Cheers.

I'm ok with dealer names being shared here if they benefit the community i.e. not gouging us quite as much.

Reactions: ddgermann
:canada: C8 Concierge/Oshawa 1-800-263-3777
Screenshot (192).png

b1.png
b.png
b4.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am thinking for me: 2LT ( 3LT makes no sense to me for $5500.00), not sure about Z51 as I will never track it; but, would like performance exhaust & MRC - I hope I can option these? The front lift suspension $1875.00 - I don't need it now; would I need it on a C8? I want the new "all season tires" so I can drive it longer into the fall - can you stay with these, if you order the Z51 pkg.?? I will call GM next week and get some answers.

Reactions: Cruzin and BDK
Damn. You use to be able to order the MRC as an option. On my 1996 CE I believe? and my C5 and was available on my 2016. Ditto the performance exhaust, I guess eh? Might be forced into the Z51 or not - have to think about it and see what other CCF members suggest/say. Thank you for the info!!! :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.