Our first His and Hers Caravan Weekend Event

The morning starts šŸ˜ time for some fun.
The Sherwood Park Holiday Inn Express treated us like GOLD last night. They get our recommendation for anyone considering a stay here. I predict we will be staying here whenever we have to return to Edmontonā€™s East Side šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 18389

We are travelling today honouring a very special and close Corvette Friend who we met right here on CCF and had plans but is unable to join us this weekend.

View attachment 18390
View attachment 18391
So touching Spence. Great Honouring.

Reactions: YFCvii

The Sherwood Park Holiday Inn Express treated us like GOLD last night. They get our recommendation for anyone considering a stay here. I predict we will be staying here whenever we have to return to Edmontonā€™s East Side šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 18389

We are travelling today honouring a very special and close Corvette Friend who we met right here on CCF and had plans but is unable to join us this weekend.

View attachment 18390
View attachment 18391
Have a wonderful weekend. Wish i could be there!

And so it begins. Jim,Sandi and Mike making their way north. Soon to pick up @Crazy2b
4061F55C-9C5D-43E6-A904-52E8B213380F.jpeg
AFA4094E-2691-4F25-9F4C-6439C346FE35.jpeg

@Jeffer2013
Sorry to hear of your misfortune and having to dust off your ā€œsuperhero suitā€ to fight crime. Itā€™s rotten that it seems the scale is balancing for ā€œkidsā€ to see the villain as kinda cool versus the crime fighter. Wonder if the idiot knows a ā€œgood lawyerā€ eh? šŸ‘šŸ»

If you are thinking about it, Start a new thread of your own on this as I am also one who is interested in how things turn out for you and your Corvette. Very empathetic on the damage repair going really well.

• Agree
Reactions: turbozig
Very

View attachment 18389

We are travelling today honouring a very special and close Corvette Friend who we (and many others) met right here on CCF and had plans but is unable to join us this weekend.

View attachment 18390
View attachment 18391

Very thoughtful of you and Freda . :thumbs:

Ah nuts ... the weather Gods scared the planes into their hangars and leaving us awesome Corvette Drivers out to dry today. ā˜¹ļø
I say sorry and am trying to find the switch to change the weather forecast.
Until tomorrow ... hoping for a much better day.
Time for a drink ...
šŸ˜Š
But Iā€™m driving so itā€™s a Pop šŸ‘šŸ»

The AFB has been very kind to store cars in shelter tonight. Iā€™m praying for better weather and keeping my Wifeā€™s and My C7s with us (as others have also made that choice). Hoping we donā€™t become ā€œbreaking newsā€ ....

Hope you got them under cover my friends... Forecast looks even nastier up there for later tonight....

Mines out in the rain. Tucked in out of the wind though. All the dust in the cracks and seams is getting rinsed out, which is great. The wax is rolling the water right off. If it doesnā€™t get any worse... itā€™s all good. šŸ˜€

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread