Not to change the subject but is the forum sponsor Show and Shine Automotive still around. Looks like it has been a while since they were active. Is it perhaps the same company Brian provided the link for?

Delete if not appropriate.

No I've used clay bar many times. Just don't need the whole kit. Also some of the clay that has came in the kits was not that easy to work with. Seemed stale or somewhat dried out.
I just thought there would be a supplier for good quality clay that I could purchase just on it's own.

thanks

Bill

Clay can be bought in almost any auto parts store. Not too sure I would use putty. I don't think it will give you the results you are looking for.
I would suggest you have a look at this web site for lots of auto detail information. They also sell most products you will be looking at. And the cool thing they are just over in Port Colbourne.

eShine Canada, Car, Wax, Polish, Polisher, Tire Dressings, Detailing Supplies, RV, Truck, Boat, Automotive, upholstery, marine, convertible, Microfiber

Even I Order from there.. :agree:
Or if you need it fast
Check a Canadian:canada: Tire Both Mothers kit and Meguiar's Kit sold there.

Thanks for the link Brian, I'll make a trip over there and pick some up. Looks really good!

Bill

Delivery from E-Shine is very reasonable Bill. Not sure how close you are.
Also like E-Shine for most of my detailing and cleaning supplies.

The link if you need it:

eShine Canada, Car, Wax, Polish, Polisher, Tire Dressings, Detailing Supplies, RV, Truck, Boat, Automotive, upholstery, marine, convertible, Microfiber

I have not seen Show and Shine post here since I came almost 4 years ago.
Riley.......are they still a sponsor here or has their banner not been taken down yet?

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.