Since visiting there a few years ago I have been fascinated by Death Valley and the surrounding area. So much history and intrigue there. I found this site that Joe Idoni put up on his search for airplane crash scenes. Once I start reading this stuff I cannot put it down.

Fascinating what is out there.

Aircraft Crash Sites

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Since visiting there a few years ago I have been fascinated by Death Valley and the surrounding area. So much history and intrigue there. I found this site that Joe Idoni put up on his search for airplane crash scenes. Once I start reading this stuff I cannot put it down.

Fascinating what is out there.

Aircraft Crash Sites

Yup,anything aviation is first class in my books. I’ve yet to see that site Murray but will be all over it pretty quick. The case of Steve Fossett is pretty interesting.

Murray,next time tour browsing YouTube,search out “Allec Joshua Ibay”. This guy has put together a very impressive collection of various aircraft incidents using Microsoft flight simulator.

He’s covered most of the well known aircraft incidents in the last 30/40 years such as the American Airlines DC-10 crash in Chicago,the Pan Am/KLM one in Tenerife,KAL 007 who the Russians shot down and the PSA 182 mid air collision over North Park,a San Diego suburb back in September 1978. Each vid is about 10 mins and is quite informative.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
DSC_0210.JPG