IMG_1808.JPG
Another one at the Walmart parking lot. Shaganappi chev back left,between the trees.

Reactions: Nik and 2009CGMZR1
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG

And another hand passed to a young guy here playing soccer in the field out front. Anyone see one of these before? A 96 Collector edition Vert in beautiful shape. I asked him if I could have a look inside when they're done playing. He said no prob. I wanna pic of that console plaque. I'm wondering if this car is numbered.

Last edited:
20170913_122707.jpg
20170913_122716.jpg
Jenny spotted this grey Stingray near the Kalispell Costco this morning. An older couple from Missoula she said. Another card handed out with a reference to them that American Corvette owners would be welcomed. She showed them pics of the LL cruise that I sent her awhile back.

View attachment 11513 View attachment 11514 Jenny spotted this grey Stingray near the Kalispell Costco this morning. An older couple from Missoula she said. Another card handed out with a reference to them that American Corvette owners would be welcomed. She showed them pics of the LL cruise that I sent her awhile back.
Hey Mike ... that's not a Corvette Dash for the driver of these Pics !
I hear there's s pretty cool soon-to-be-rare C7 Sterling Blue Z06 on about an 8% discount in Whitefish right now ... hint hint hint !!!
:Salute2::Salute2::Salute2:

13997029120x650.jpg
$100k - now low $90's
(never seen a Z06-3LZ w/o ground effects before ... interesting)

just kidding around of course​

Hey Mike ... that's not a Corvette Dash for the driver of these Pics !
I hear there's s pretty cool soon-to-be-rare C7 Sterling Blue Z06 on about an 8% discount in Whitefish right now ... hint hint hint !!!
:Salute2::Salute2::Salute2:

View attachment 11515
$100k - now low $90's
(never seen a Z06-3LZ w/o ground effects before ... interesting)

just kidding around of course​
I told her about it. She might stop there Sunday to see if there's anything else on their lot. Asked her about any Camaros. Maybe there's a Z28 there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.