Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
OK, they got here yesterday. They were suppose to arrive early to mid next week.

I had to work today so wasn't able to make it to the Northgate show... I should have gotten some to ken last night... duh.

Riley, Nik and Graham in BC... sent you envelopes today.

I can get 20-80 cards in a bubble envelope shipped for $1.90

Let me see next weekend how many I had out on the cruise and then can see who else wants them... you can post here how many you want ( guessing most might want 10-25 each ) ..... I would rather shipping to groups of 2-3 forum members to save envelopes. then PM me your address.. don't post a home address here.

IMG_6842.JPG

Cool Brian.

I made up cards for the HDR a couple of years ago. I laminated a few of them for the core group. Not as stylish as yours. You still have yours Murray?

Kind of celebrating the 10th anniversary of the HDR Group this year too. Was thinking of a re-design/re-issue commemorating that.

Attachments

• HDR_BACK.JPG
    HDR_BACK.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
  • HDR_FRONT.JPG
    HDR_FRONT.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm starting to think Brian didn't get enough made. I handed out 2 more this morning. Both C5 coupes. One black,one red.

s**t, I had another full box in the ZR1 I never handed out........ I can mail you more.( and had that Z06 frame too for you that you never got from me ) My brother might be coming here the 17/18th for watching 24 hr of LeMans / Fathers Day... he lives near downtown Calgary and works at a dealership in the NW if you want that frame then...

Anyone that wants some mailed to them - PM me with your address an how many.... I can mail 20-80 for $1.90 postage....

Thanks to the 2 that gave me $5 each towards them... that can be for some of the postage... not really worried about it

I probably have 400-600 cards still out of the 1000 I had made... msg me if you want some.

Brian

Reactions: MikeysZ06
s**t, I had another full box in the ZR1 I never handed out........ I can mail you more.( and had that Z06 frame too for you that you never got from me ) My brother might be coming here the 17/18th for watching 24 hr of LeMans / Fathers Day... he lives near downtown Calgary and works at a dealership in the NW if you want that frame then...

Anyone that wants some mailed to them - PM me with your address an how many.... I can mail 20-80 for $1.90 postage....

Thanks to the 2 that gave me $5 each towards them... that can be for some of the postage... not really worried about it

I probably have 400-600 cards still out of the 1000 I had made... msg me if you want some.

Brian
I'll PM you tomorrow Brian with some contact info. I can do an etransfer for additional cards as well as the license plate frame or pay your brother. Whatever works best for you. I'm in the NW part of Calgary so meeting up with your brother should be no prob. And again,thanks so much for your part in this run. Much appreciated from myself.

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
May not be a bad idea to send out the template you built brian and where you ordered them from. This way anyone can order som more up to spread the word.

May not be a bad idea to send out the template you built brian and where you ordered them from. This way anyone can order som more up to spread the word.

Guessing it is just saved in my vistaprint account. it took me 5-10 min to design online.... Riley and Nik can let me know if more or less info is needed once I run out of cards.

B

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.