IMG_1017.JPG
15 of my cards being mailed to a friend of mine in beautiful Kalispell Montana. "Huckles" knows of a couple of C6s near her work and is going to give us some US promotion next week.

great.

Mike and Spence are coming to get more today.. guess they are in Edm.

B
Time constraints had us tied up a little longer than we both had hoped today Brian. Spence can elaborate a little more later. All and all though,l learnt something today about the value of ones car and what ones car means to one.... One being myself. An interesting day to say the least.

Last edited:
IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1270.JPG
IMG_1271.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
Down at my insurance office and look. 2 more cards lovingly placed on these guys rides. The white one is someone who works in the building. It's been here for a few summers now. The black Z06 though?? Never seen that one before. And Brent08,you'll like this. The white 60th has the same idea as you.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Thank you Brian, will let you know when they arrive.
You'll enjoy handing them out Ziggy. I sure am. 2 more this morning. A yellow C4 coupe and a woman driving a red C6 Vert with an extremely dirty white roof. My approach line to her was there might be someone on the forum that can get that clean.... or cleaner.

Tried giving one to an older chap and his wife on my way home from work this afternoon. He was driving a black C4 coupe. I was driving my 96 Lexus ES 300 ( ES-Extra Slow ) and was told to,,,, well,told to FO. Said to me that " you don't have a Corvette " as he's flipping me off on John Laurie Blvd. An interesting encounter this afternoon.

Tried giving one to an older chap and his wife on my way home from work this afternoon. He was driving a black C4 coupe. I was driving my 96 Lexus ES 300 ( ES-Extra Slow ) and was told to,,,, well,told to FO. Said to me that " you don't have a Corvette " as he's flipping me off on John Laurie Blvd. An interesting encounter this afternoon.

LOL

He must be a member of one of those two Corvette clubs in Alberta

If he is that Anal we don't need him here.

;)

Reactions: Brent08
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.