Some days you just cannot win Mike, agree with Brian we probably don't need him.
You'd be surprised how little I'm taken seriously if I'm in " The City " truck or my daily beater when I approach Corvettes. It's quite funny actually until I show them a pic. The next comment is usually " well the city pays you too much. My response is usually " Yup,sucks to be a blue collar worker "

Reactions: Brent08
IMG_1331.JPG
Thanks for the extra cards Brian,Kevin my faithful mail carrier knocked on my door for this delivery. Lol. Says," Here you go,more propaganda ". Lol.

He owns a 2015/16 Mustang GT Vert with some engine massaging done.

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
You'd be surprised how little I'm taken seriously if I'm in " The City " truck or my daily beater when I approach Corvettes. It's quite funny actually until I show them a pic. The next comment is usually " well the city pays you too much. My response is usually " Yup,sucks to be a blue collar worker "

I have two 1989 Chevy 3cyl sprints as shop cars... 42 hp each. One bought for $107.00 ( GST ) 8 years ago and other was $550 15 years ago.

Both still run.

I wanted to get decals made.... my other car is 638 hp.

:)

B

I guess you'd have to know the guy who drives this classic to know he's a Corvette owner. Lol. I wouldn't take me seriously either. Might be the fact I haven't shaved this week.
I have two 1989 Chevy 3cyl sprints as shop cars... 42 hp each. One bought for $107.00 ( GST ) 8 years ago and other was $550 15 years ago.

Both still run.

I wanted to get decals made.... my other car is 638 hp.

:)

B
i need something similar. Lol !! 353,000 kms and still going.
IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1333.JPG

Funny but still not a reason to say the F word to you.... some people.

There is a hot brunette in south Edmonton that drives a black C6 Z ..... Mike wants to make a trip here to find her and hand her a card. I have only seen her 2 or 3 times in the past 5-8 years driving it.

B

Got mine. Thanks Mr Brian.

great......

I have one box left.. about 250 cards left

If anyone else wants some send me a PM with your address. I can send 15-20 under 30 grams for 85 cents. I just put a bit of tape in the middle to keep them from sliding to once side and being to thick to not slide through the postal slot thing they have.

great......

I have one box left.. about 250 cards left

If anyone else wants some send me a PM with your address. I can send 15-20 under 30 grams for 85 cents. I just put a bit of tape in the middle to keep them from sliding to once side and being to thick to not slide through the postal slot thing they have.

Received them today, thanks Brian.

There is a hot brunette in south Edmonton that drives a black C6 Z ..... Mike wants to make a trip here to find her and hand her a card. I have only seen her 2 or 3 times in the past 5-8 years driving it.

B

I do ? Lol. Now that would be wrong. Can't be stepping on Brent,Ziggy's and your turf now?? I'll be there in October for the Roger Waters Pink Floyd extravaganza though.

Reactions: Brent08
Maybe next Spring we could do a small hand out card ( 4x6" ) and have a picture of all of us on the Mountain cruise and maybe a picture of an event in eastern Canada that had a few CCF members at. "Lots of laughter on our west mountain cruise" and a picture and something for the east. A bit more info too on the card and now we can add/say download our app.

Vistaprint is so cheap.

Yes, good to grow. More posts of more variety is good for reading, keeps everyone here entertained.

We have Jeffer2013 to keep us entertained on the mountain cruise... :)

B

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.