Here's a favourable Car and Driver article about driving a C8 in Michigan's winter conditions. Many of us Canadians can identify with their comments on the road conditions. I doubt you'll see a Ferrari, Lamborghini or McLaren being driven year-round.

I like this quote. I found a way to get my equipment into the trunk, but I do have to remove my helmet from the bag and the sticks have to go in the passenger side.

The top easily stows away in the rear trunk, but not with golf clubs or really anything else back there. Likewise, for the few of us who play ice hockey and have come to appreciate the frunks of Porsche's 718 and 911 models, seemingly engineered to perfectly fit a hockey bag, the Corvette's front cargo hold is considerably smaller. This has unfortunately led us to cram our wet hockey gear—with its stench—in the cabin. You apparently still can't have it all with a mid-engine sports car.

Drove my C8 2021 HTC 3lt z51 all winter on alpin 4s tires-never a single problem-granted I can chose my days to drive but C8 at least as good any 2 wheel car I have ever owned in winter conditions ( note 71 yrs old so a lot of cars) and live in snow belt in Ontario Canada. Use "winter" setting in snow but otherwise just use some judgement and all was perfect safe and stable. Turning into a great 12 month car!! A friend and I just installed high wing spoiler so definitely c8 is an attention grabber and fun to drive (note z51 spoiler is for sale-ELB )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.