This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Event Cancelled...8th Annual Corvette Meet and Greet in Ponoka. May 9th, 2020

Guaranteed I will be there

Reactions: Somebuddy
Do you need us to ship a bigger P.Eng. hammer ?
Lol. Not sure it would help. They have a ways to go to catch up in technology out side of the cities. Hmmmmm.... Inside the cities as well if I'm being honest. Lol... Beautiful country though. Gorgeous scenery and gorgeous women...not that I'm looking...hehe... by the sons of things, I may have to stay here if the virus panic gets anymore blown up... heard BC is gonna quarantine anybody coming into the province from travel pretty soon. No problemo amigos... I like it here... Lol...

I am regretfully advising that due to the current pandemic situation Alberta and the rest of Canada and the world is experiencing, this year's Ponoka Meet and Greet, scheduled for May 9, has been cancelled. Both Bruce and I are extremely disappointed as I'm sure all of you are as well but under the circumstances, and given the provincial recommendations and restrictions that are in place, it is for the best. Lets look forward to when this Covid19 is eradicated and life can begin to return to normal for everyone. Stay healthy and safe everyone.

Bruce (Somebuddy) and Eric (Rruuff Day)