Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Hey guys and girls. Our annual Corvette meet and greet in Ponoka is booked for May 11. Hope to see you there.

2024 meet qnd greet.JPG

Send me a ticket, I'll come watch your house for the extra couple days...LOL
That’s tempting believe me. If it weren’t for the critters and 41 house plants it would be just lock the doors and go but I will be gone for about 10 days. And by then there will be probably 150 plants under lights in the garage getting ready for the greenhouses and it hard to find someone willing to water them all.
IMG_0942.jpeg
IMG_0370.jpeg

That’s tempting believe me. If it weren’t for the critters and 41 house plants it would be just lock the doors and go but I will be gone for about 10 days. And by then there will be probably 150 plants under lights in the garage getting ready for the greenhouses and it hard to find someone willing to water them all. View attachment 121684View attachment 121685
Just curious what the red flags are for?

Just curious what the red flags are for?
Ha . They are pieces of Tyvek tape that I fold over the end of the bamboo support stakes which vary in height depending on the plant size so you don’t bend over and poke your eye out. They have saved me from getting poked in the face as well more than once. The height of the ceiling in that house is 9 feet but the stakes get reused every year as the plants get bigger I take short ones and zip tie them together which is why they are up so high in this case . I have looked up Pine Lake on the Internut and it looks like a pretty awesome area . Maybe some day I could come check the area out and say hello.

Last edited:
Ha . They are pieces of Tyvek tape that I fold over the end of the bamboo support stakes which vary in height depending on the plant size so you don’t bend over and poke your eye out. They have saved me from getting poked in the face as well more than once. The height of the ceiling in that house is 9 feet but the stakes get reused every year as the plants get bigger I take short ones and zip tie them together which is why they are up so high in this case . I have looked up Pine Lake on the Internut and it looks like a pretty awesome area . Maybe some day I could come check the area out and say hello.
Definitely make your way down. Always welcome. Be warned... I have 2 km of gravel road to navigate. Corvette speed limit is 15kph...lol... my farm sees almost no traffic on our road and if I do meet someone they all slow down to a crawl. I have had people who have turned off the pavement behind me and followed me for the whole 2 km until I turned in my driveway... Now that's Corvette consideration...

Definitely make your way down. Always welcome. Be warned... I have 2 km of gravel road to navigate. Corvette speed limit is 15kph...lol... my farm sees almost no traffic on our road and if I do meet someone they all slow down to a crawl. I have had people who have turned off the pavement behind me and followed me for the whole 2 km until I turned in my driveway... Now that's Corvette consideration...
Two layers of PPF !

Opened my mouth a little too qui
That’s tempting believe me. If it weren’t for the critters and 41 house plants it would be just lock the doors and go but I will be gone for about 10 days. And by then there will be probably 150 plants under lights in the garage getting ready for the greenhouses and it hard to find someone willing to water them all. View attachment 121684View attachment 121685
Opened my mouth a little to soon...Sorry, don't do plants.