Here it is... The date and event you've been waiting for.

MAY 9, 2020
8th Annual ponoka AB. corvette meet and greet 8:00AM – 3:00pm…

View attachment 36451

More and more Vettes turn out every year for this event so put a spit shine on your baby and please join us in Ponoka on Saturday, May 9th for one of the first meets of the season, great conversation, gorgeous cars, and just clearing out those winter Corvette cobwebs.
This year our charity is Pregnancy Pathways in Edmonton. Cash or cheque donations graciously accepted,
Need More information?
Email: Bruce at: [email protected]
Ph: 403 704-3974. Or
Email Eric at: [email protected]
Or go online to Canadian Corvette Forums and scroll down to the Events, or the Alberta Forum section. Hope to see you all in Ponoka.
This year’s 8th Annual Meet and Greet will be held on May 9th, 2020
The event will start at 8:00 am at the Prairie Boys Truck and Car Wash just off Hwy 2A on the South end of Ponoka.
There will be a cash breakfast available, beginning at 8:00 am, and a cash BBQ at noon; after which we will partake in a cruise out to Gull Lake for more pictures and comradery.

View attachment 36452
Guaranteed I will be there

Reactions: Somebuddy
Thank you Paul. I resigned myself to the fact that I will never live that down a couple years ago but do appreciate the reminder now and again... :rofl:

The return of Eric "Wrongway Feldman" Sanford. Kind of similar looks too..

1583767063728.png

Do you need us to ship a bigger P.Eng. hammer ? 😂👍🏻
Lol. Not sure it would help. They have a ways to go to catch up in technology out side of the cities. Hmmmmm.... Inside the cities as well if I'm being honest. Lol... Beautiful country though. Gorgeous scenery and gorgeous women...not that I'm looking...hehe... by the sons of things, I may have to stay here if the virus panic gets anymore blown up... heard BC is gonna quarantine anybody coming into the province from travel pretty soon. No problemo amigos... I like it here... Lol...
IMG_20200313_073040.jpg

:( I am regretfully advising that due to the current pandemic situation Alberta and the rest of Canada and the world is experiencing, this year's Ponoka Meet and Greet, scheduled for May 9, has been cancelled. Both Bruce and I are extremely disappointed as I'm sure all of you are as well but under the circumstances, and given the provincial recommendations and restrictions that are in place, it is for the best. Lets look forward to when this Covid19 is eradicated and life can begin to return to normal for everyone. Stay healthy and safe everyone.

Bruce (Somebuddy) and Eric (Rruuff Day)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.