Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Here it is... The date and event you've been waiting for.

MAY 9, 2020
8th Annual ponoka AB. corvette meet and greet 8:00AM – 3:00pm…

DSCN2036.JPG

More and more Vettes turn out every year for this event so put a spit shine on your baby and please join us in Ponoka on Saturday, May 9th for one of the first meets of the season, great conversation, gorgeous cars, and just clearing out those winter Corvette cobwebs.
This year our charity is Pregnancy Pathways in Edmonton. Cash or cheque donations graciously accepted,
Need More information?
Email: Bruce at: [email protected]
Ph: 403 704-3974. Or
Email Eric at: [email protected]
Or go online to Canadian Corvette Forums and scroll down to the Events, or the Alberta Forum section. Hope to see you all in Ponoka.
This year’s 8th Annual Meet and Greet will be held on May 9th, 2020
The event will start at 8:00 am at the Prairie Boys Truck and Car Wash just off Hwy 2A on the South end of Ponoka.
There will be a cash breakfast available, beginning at 8:00 am, and a cash BBQ at noon; after which we will partake in a cruise out to Gull Lake for more pictures and comradery.

save wave.png

Last edited:
I will be there!! Who else is going??? Be sure to click on the "going" box in the Events section if you will be coming to Ponoka! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe some new faces. Also have really appreciated the support of our significant others in years past!
Hey Eric thanks again for getting this event posted for me!

Good to know .... thank you ... on the calendar
... hitting the snooze button until then ...

8ce95a0e7fb3d768929af0cfcda0d784.jpg

Will be heading out from the Calgary/Airdrie Area early.
May organize the same start from Airdrie as last year.
It was super easy to get on to the highway.

I would encourage & welcome all Current and NEW interests
from Calgary & Area to join in for this day ... it will be a great
"out from hibernation" cruise with a stop in Red Deer before
continuing on to Ponoka.

Last edited:
We won't let @Rruuff Day lead..............;)
Oh yes ... the awesome memoirs of past season openers ... :joyful:
Love all the memories !
It was my first year and I just followed a Daytona Sunrise Corvette in front of me.
realized I was also cruising second in line ...then thinking we could perhaps take advantage of a Canadian Tire sale ... 😇 ... learned pretty quick that i was new to it and the one behind was just following me.
... I've been ranked to the back since then LOL (actually that's when I have my navigator with her camera)

You betcha on the A&W meet-up @RockyPM ...
I just love the new and much loooooonger Northbound re-entry ramp toward Ponoka
from the East side of the Highway Mile now. It is like it was designed for 10’s of Corvettes 👍🏻

Last edited:
Well its about time @Rruuff Day! I'm going, unless @turbozig's word gets in the way. @SN-III let's plan to do the Red Deer meet up again. We won't let @Rruuff Day lead..............;)

Thank you Paul. I resigned myself to the fact that I will never live that down a couple years ago but do appreciate the reminder now and again... :rofl:

My wife and I are heading to the US on a 2 week Vette road trip on the 9th and will be passing right by. We'll absolutely stop in and meet our future friends! 😉

We'll have to make it to Great Falls that night so it might be a quicker visit than we'd prefer.
Ponoka to Great Falls In your Vette is like two hours. 😎 So lots of time to visit.

• Haha
Reactions: RockyPM and Morby
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.