Allocation pulled...BS:rolleyes:

Something sounds fishy... my dealer is also small. They were told 1 allocation, initially, and ended up today with 3.

My bet is the dealer either never had the allocation and just thought they did or decided to do something else with it. It would seem strange GM would pull the allocations from one GM dealer to give to another small dealer for no reason.

In any event, good luck with the 2015... as painful as it is, it is worth the wait IMO.

i am thinking of this also

I went to Detroit auto show and was sold on C7 on the spot. thought I could just go into a dealer and order a car for the spring. as we all know now this is not the way it happens. I was told by my local dealer that he could not guarantee me a 2014 this year as he only got 1 C7 around December but may, and this is a big may, get 1 more. I then said I would just order a 2015. after reading all the problems people have had, what do I ask to make sure that I will get a 2015 from this dealer??
If there are dealers that will get 2015's for sure, then I will go to one of them if my local dealer may not be able to guarantee that I will get a 2015 next fall.
Going hundreds of km to get a car is not an issue.
thanks for the help

I went to Detroit auto show and was sold on C7 on the spot. thought I could just go into a dealer and order a car for the spring. as we all know now this is not the way it happens. I was told by my local dealer that he could not guarantee me a 2014 this year as he only got 1 C7 around December but may, and this is a big may, get 1 more. I then said I would just order a 2015. after reading all the problems people have had, what do I ask to make sure that I will get a 2015 from this dealer??
If there are dealers that will get 2015's for sure, then I will go to one of them if my local dealer may not be able to guarantee that I will get a 2015 next fall.
thanks for the help

Any larger dealer on big cities should be able to get you a 2015 no problem. I think the big rush was for the 2014's and the 2015's will be considerably easier to acquire. But just check with them how many allocations they got for 2014 and then ask how many deposits they have for the 2015's so far and you should have your answer.

Well, that sucks that your dealer screwed you around like this. Must be frustrating with Spring coming up. Best of luck on getting a 2015 asap!

thanks for the help

Have a chat with AllRoads, who already posted in the thread, as he seems to be in your part of the country and should be able to help you out.

anybody looking to order a new Stingray in Canada i am happy to help or answer any questions

Well, that sucks that your dealer screwed you around like this. Must be frustrating with Spring coming up. Best of luck on getting a 2015 asap!

Have a chat with AllRoads, who already posted in the thread, as he seems to be in your part of the country and should be able to help you out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.