Wow that’s harsh for a Sunday night

Relax! He had a ruff day! ;)

lol.... Actually Watson.... That came directly from Google and we know everything on the internet has to be true...

Raccoons are not considered to be rodents, but are instead classified as musteloids (mammals of the weasel superfamily). Rodents are mammals of the order Rodentia, while raccoons are mammals of the order Carnivora. Specifically, raccoons belong to the family Procyonidae.

I finally got in touch with the Manager, of new cars. He confirmed they are not getting much allocations , one since the 2023 is in production. Also he told me that in no way, they would give my allocation to anybody else. I was beginning to think, I got passed over. Too many were suggesting they might of screwed me over . I hope they get mine soon , I do not want to get this car in November!

Reactions: Maximus74
I feel this allocation bunch will be large for the C8s as they will try and pump out more before taking allocations in August for the Z06. If CTF Z06 cars are just out recently putting on the miles it won't be until September before they are produced as 23's. I recall we saw customer production C8s in 2020 before CTFs started showing up at dealers as well.

Starting production come September is right in line with how Porsche does it for its newest GT cars like the GT3 and GT4.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Z06 CTF's have been produced for about a month now, but they will need at least 3 or 4 months I'd think. September release might be optimistic.
IMO Allocations will be the same as they were. Just divided by Z06's.
If a dealer had 10 Stingrays they will now get 10 C8's. Some percentage will be Z06's

Start of Z06 production was originally pushed back from the start of 2023 MY production until August about 4 months ago. No information so far to suggest the August start date is not still good so a good chance the July allocations will include Z06. If no Z06 allocations in July that will be a good indicator start of Z06 production has been delayed again.

thanks for posting, next allocation will be Aug 11, 2022
No allocation at my dealership. This is what they told me. Being the next in line is worth s**t,if they don't get any. If I don't get one this year, I will move on. 28 months and 17 days up to now. Add one more month, now. F u GM!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.