Thanks guys for all your help but I just bought a 2017 C7 for the rest of the summer. It s a 2017 2LT Z51 Coupe with 2950 kms. I will be checking Carfax , to make sure this is true and to make sure he did the minimum requirement of services. It is black outside with a ceramic grey interior . Looks brand new. Should get it next week. The owner is gone for the weekend. :Cryin: Already have a deal with my C8 salesman. He will buy the Vette and sell it back to me , because I have a trade in with him for 72000$ and this one is 70000$ , so I will pay 0$ taxes.;):Hurray: After that we have a deal for him to buy back this one as a trade in for my C8 and I will get at least what I paid for and maybe more. So I will save on 70000 some $ on taxes again , when the C8 arrives. As for the price of my C8 , yes, it is price protected but I must NOT make any changes because the price increases by over 3000$ because options have gone up also. Have a great weekend everybody.
great solution

Great solution!

My allocation should be August 4th as I'm #3.
So you are like me , an allocation but with a November delivery! :Banghead:
This is Cam’s 4th C8 , I don’t think he minds November all that much, you can still drive a Corvette in Oshawa most of the year or be like the Raccoon and drive year round
iOS Image - 1270980830.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Last edited:
Reactions: CamsC8
Got my allocation today. Tomorrow, Dealer will 100% know full extent of option constraints. Has an idea now.
10% availabilty for FE2.
100% for FE4 ( Z51 pkg ).
So.....late Sept/Oct delivery.
Starting to get excited.
Maybe have dealer put in a P1 order for a SR with FE2 and a P2 for a Z51.
Not letting this allocation pass me by.

Reactions: CamsC8
Got my allocation today. Tomorrow, Dealer will 100% know full extent of option constraints. Has an idea now.
10% availabilty for FE2.
100% for FE4 ( Z51 pkg ).
So.....late Sept/Oct delivery.
Starting to get excited.
Maybe have dealer put in a P1 order for a SR with FE2 and a P2 for a Z51.
Not letting this allocation pass me by.
Can we have these codes translated to English please...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.