89ABAD39-8188-4752-9032-C12B9C8413B5.jpeg

Just a few guys from the GM Shaganappi cruisers club. I’ve only met 3 of them a couple of times at meetings I’ve gone too. This is the first S/S they’ve done.

There’s going to be a little cruise out to the Airdrie A&W around 4:30 leaving from Shag.

Well looks like this year is a wrap!! Hope everyone has a good winter!!
I enjoyed and appreciate the Bragg Creek Run we had. Thank you. I hope there’s more opportunity like that next Spring/Summer with a few more possibly tagging along. I have noticed Cody is currently busy with his C3. Had a season wrap up run to Big Valley yesterday and went trough my third hibernation routine of this crazy fall again today. My Spring will likely start with the annual Ponoka Run ... keep warm until then 👍🏻

Reactions: ddgermann
Look in the Alberta section Jim. May 4 Meet and Greet in Ponoka, and June 21, 22 rocky mountain cruise. (gotta bood your motels soon for the RM cruise... here\s the link to AB upcoming... Alberta

Just bought my first Corvette last summer. If I can would love to go to any cruise/meets that I can. Looking to learn more about Vettes etc and having some fun along the way! Spring is here finally! :)

Newbie here as well, just out past Beiseker. I’m planning on zipping up to Ponoka in May but would also get together before that for a libation....🥃

Okay, let's set something up.

I'm in Airdrie, but we have lots of members from all over Calgary so I am open to other suggestions, but here is mine. Saturday morning, 10am. I propose Smitty's restaurant off the East Lake exit (second exit into Airdrie heading north from Calgary), it is literally right in the parking lot beside Tim Horton's as soon as you get off the highway. There is usually a fair bit of parking on the east side of the lot, and the Petro-Can/Wendy's parking lot has plenty of room for parking if you prefer to park your car where no one else will be near it.

Suggestions? Comments? Interest?

Okay, let's set something up.

I'm in Airdrie, but we have lots of members from all over Calgary so I am open to other suggestions, but here is mine. Saturday morning, 10am. I propose Smitty's restaurant off the East Lake exit (second exit into Airdrie heading north from Calgary), it is literally right in the parking lot beside Tim Horton's as soon as you get off the highway. There is usually a fair bit of parking on the east side of the lot, and the Petro-Can/Wendy's parking lot has plenty of room for parking if you prefer to park your car where no one else will be near it.

Suggestions? Comments? Interest?
I’m in....

Reactions: Jeremiad
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.