Not being ignored, I just joined, noticed past posts go unanswered. Who are You to tell a new member to logoff if ask a Question????????///

First post, I see some members have asked what is GIFT and get no answer from Members ? I just joined site and already Questioning My decision.
To answer your question. You get the speed shape model painted with the colour of your C8 that sit on a plate with the VIN number of your car. You can see the picture in my post.

Reactions: Deleted member 8121
Go to my Grand Couslings 8th birthday and all hell breaks loose.
Jack, you could be a tad nicer when you attack a new member!

First post, I see some members have asked what is GIFT and get no answer from Members ? I just joined site and already Questioning My decision.

Miner84, please use the search tool to find what's already been answered. Or feel free to DM me if you have any questions. You don't need to attack the membership because you are new and haven't figured everything out here. Most of us are only too happy to answer any questions you may have, but please search for your answers first and then ask if you can't find the answer.

Go to my Grand Couslings 8th birthday and all hell breaks loose.
Jack, you could be a tad nicer when you attack a new member!

Miner84, please use the search tool to find what's already been answered. Or feel free to DM me if you have any questions. You don't need to attack the membership because you are new and haven't figured everything out here. Most of us are only too happy to answer any questions you may have, but please search for your answers first and then ask if you can't find the answer.
Attack?! My first word of my post was "Welcome". After that, I pointed out an option...

Attack?! My first word of my post was "Welcome". After that, I pointed out an option...
OKAY, your "option" did not come across as helpful suggestion. You could have been more friendly shall we say.

If anyone has purchased a C8 and has not received their welcome gift you should call GM Canada. I picked up my C8 over a year ago and have not received mine. I called GM and found out that if you are on the national do not call list with CRTC you will not receive one because it is a marketing promotion. The person told me to let anyone else on the call list know they will have to call GM to receive it.
I took delivery of my 2021 HTC in February of this year and just received my gift on the 28th of May.

Reactions: DenisC8
Sorry, I didn't have any pacifiers handy to pass out...
Use the one you have and put it in your mouth and maybe you'll stay quiet! or at least nicer. ;) I'm just kidding!
Anyway, enough already. I don't want to have to go back and starting deleting posts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.