Sep 13, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Grand Sport
Province
ON
If anyone has purchased a C8 and has not received their welcome gift you should call GM Canada. I picked up my C8 over a year ago and have not received mine. I called GM and found out that if you are on the national do not call list with CRTC you will not receive one because it is a marketing promotion. The person told me to let anyone else on the call list know they will have to call GM to receive it.

If anyone has purchased a C8 and has not received their welcome gift you should call GM Canada. I picked up my C8 over a year ago and have not received mine. I called GM and found out that if you are on the national do not call list with CRTC you will not receive one because it is a marketing promotion. The person told me to let anyone else on the call list know they will have to call GM to receive it.
I used to be, but it never helped so I changed my number. lol.
It goes by number and not name as I recall

What's the gift?

Check this out; the 2020 C8 GM gift is the same as the one sent to 2021 C8 owners:

Having said that, my neighbour tells me today he contacted the Corvette Concierge with a question about his 2021 C8 order (at 3000 status and not yet built) some 3 weeks ago and was told a "gift" would be sent to him in the mail. He just received a Corvette hot/cold car mug today. First I've heard of that.

Reactions: ABC and Gurpc
Having said that, my neighbour tells me today he contacted the Corvette Concierge with a question about his 2021 C8 order (at 3000 status and not yet built) some 3 weeks ago and was told a "gift" would be sent to him in the mail. He just received a Corvette hot/cold car mug today. First I've heard of that.
Interesting. I have received NOTHING after more than 8 months

Reactions: ABC
I contacted GM concierge and here is the reply I received after a couple of days

Hello Brian,

Marketing advised that you are on the Do-Not-Market and so you were not included in our initial list of customers to receive the gift. We are delighted at Chevrolet to ship you the Corvette Welcome Kit at no cost which includes, a speed shape, welcome letter, and coupon for a discounted Corvette Driving School experience. Thanks for giving me the chance to look into this for you.

Best Regards

Dominic

GM Customer Care

Finally received my gift in Torch Red.
it looks like it was shipped from the US.
8220638F-355F-46A3-A340-C6A5AF04E60D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.