I'm still waiting for my photo album. Car was built end of January. Anyone else waiting on one?
Thom - Shane emailed me and said my album was shipped out Wednesday...

My buddy Jeff received his Blade Silver Welcome Gift this afternoon and was a November 2020 delivery.

Reactions: Thom
Thom - Shane emailed me and said my album was shipped out Wednesday...

My buddy Jeff received his Blade Silver Welcome Gift this afternoon and was a November 2020 delivery.

Good to know CamsC8 since my 2020 is also a Blade Silver and yours is the first mention I've seen of anyone getting that colour speed shape model, which I was told some time ago was on back order. Does Jeff have a coupe or convertible?

If anyone has purchased a C8 and has not received their welcome gift you should call GM Canada. I picked up my C8 over a year ago and have not received mine. I called GM and found out that if you are on the national do not call list with CRTC you will not receive one because it is a marketing promotion. The person told me to let anyone else on the call list know they will have to call GM to receive it.
Forgive me if someone else has already posted this, I can tell you that all of my 2020 C8 clients have received their gifts and that most of my 2021 clients have not. I also noticed that with regards to my 2020 clients people who purchased Torch Red waited the longest to receive their gift.

Forgive me if someone else has already posted this, I can tell you that all of my 2020 C8 clients have received their gifts and that most of my 2021 clients have not. I also noticed that with regards to my 2020 clients people who purchased Torch Red waited the longest to receive their gift.
When you say “most” of 2021 did not, does that mean you know of at list one 2021 that did receive it?

For all those that didn't get one from GM, if you've got a friend with a decent 3D printer, that's where this one came from and it doesn't look like it spent too much time in the oven...

3d c8.png

Delivery of Ceramic Matrix Grey in August 2020 and no gift from Cullens. So you are trying to tell us that if we purchased the C8 from you we would have our gift by now?

Would you be able to help one of your older and longest serving colleagues there with the paper work to have my Torch Red Speed Model expedited?

Delivered Aug. 2020 and still camped out at the mail box.

:worship: .

Reactions: ABC
Would you be able to help one of your older and longest serving colleagues there with the paper work to have my Torch Red Speed Model expedited?

Delivered Aug. 2020 and still camped out at the mail box.

:worship: .
Don’t feel bad. Picked up my ELB July 17, 2020. GM customer service says my model is in the mail. So our VINs maybe close and models too.

What a surprise: when I totally forgot about this welcome gift thing. I received my C8 welcome gift 2 weeks ago, about 1 year to the date that I took possession of my car back in 2021.

Attachments

• C8 gift.jpg
    C8 gift.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: DenisC8
First post, I see some members have asked what is GIFT and get no answer from Members ? I just joined site and already Questioning My decision.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.