August 2020 I think the same week as yours.
If anyone has purchased a C8 and has not received their welcome gift you should call GM Canada. I picked up my C8 over a year ago and have not received mine. I called GM and found out that if you are on the national do not call list with CRTC you will not receive one because it is a marketing promotion. The person told me to let anyone else on the call list know they will have to call GM to receive it.
From what I heard from an insider at GM is that all welcome gifts are delayed due to a parts shortage and a production line upgrade . They are considering a second shift, as customer demand is outstripping supply. GM has further cut back on “gift allocation” for both the 2020/21 modeI years . I am sure Conti will have some breaking news on this situation with a thorough explanation and some beautiful rides. In the meantime we must all be patient, as the wait is clearly worth it. Stay tuned . 😉

Just an FYI. Since I purchased my car I moved to a new address. My dealership and GM Canada have my updated address. The gift appears to have been sent from GM US in Livonia Michigan. They did not have my updated address but fortunately the new owner contacted me about receiving the parcel. I did pay Canada Post to reroute all my mail but apparently they missed this one.

I received my Torch Red GM thank you gift today. I took delivery of my 2020 coupe on Oct. 28, 2020.
Oiur GM Thank You Gift May 28, 2021 (3).JPG
Oiur GM Thank You Gift May 28, 2021 (1).JPG
IMG_7994.JPG

Reactions: OL Yeller
Reactions: Bucketoy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.