is there any dealers on here that can help me out ? I forgot to order the performance exhaust option and I called today to see if it can be added on. my dealers said the status has moved to 3000 and he was unable to make changes, does anyone know if the changes can still be made?
Once you hit 3000 status you can't make a change. But I wouldn't sweat it. Corsa is already on it and will have an aftermarket exhaust that will be much better. I might jump on a Corsa exhaust and I'll sell you my NPP if you want.

I did not order the performance option as l too will go aftermarket exhaust all the way.l learned my lesson on Harley Davidson after market is way better.
Ah another Harley rider. When I ordered a new Ultra Limited CVO a few years ago I had them rip off the stock exhaust and put on 2 into2 Vance & Hines Raider pipes with carbon fibre tips before I even picked it up. Sounds way better.

The problem with the aftermarket is no active valve like NPP, I hope to use the performance exhaust but just open the system up in front of it!
Don't get me started on Harley "exhaust" haha , Kerry carbon fibre on a 1000 lbs bike :ROFL:
I will probably do the same, some exhaust work to either put in smaller mufflers or straight pipe or something. But Corsa does offer a valved system for the C7. I just checked their website.

I will probably do the same, some exhaust work to either put in smaller mufflers or straight pipe or something. But Corsa does offer a valved system for the C7. I just checked their website.
Ya but I believe it replaces the stock valved system because you need all the controls to the interior!

Reactions: Sparro
Rumour has it GM will start invoicing dealers tomorrow and shipping of customer cars starts Friday. Hope it's true!
Texted GM chat today, they advised me my TPW is April 13. Is that even possible as my order was only picked up last week. I have an Artic White 1LT Convertible with AR interior, NPP and IOT on order.

Anyone else with a convertible April 13 TPW?

are you complaining? i wish my was being built that soon lol hope you dont need to wait another six weeks for it to arrive on rail like me
Definitely not complaining.
KERBECK in the US has many convertibles at event 3000 but no TPW listed. They start building the convertibles the week of April 6. I see a lot of guys that received their allocation mid Feb that have their TPW in May and June. I just didn't expect this early of a TPW. I'm skeptical that's all. I will be stoked if it remains 0406. Then I will be driving sometime in May.

Texted GM chat today, they advised me my TPW is April 13. Is that even possible as my order was only picked up last week. I have an Artic White 1LT Convertible with AR interior, NPP and IOT on order.

Anyone else with a convertible April 13 TPW?
My convertible has a TPW of April 6th which is the start of convertible production.

Reactions: kerry4
The problem with the aftermarket is no active valve like NPP, I hope to use the performance exhaust but just open the system up in front of it!
Don't get me started on Harley "exhaust" haha , Kerry carbon fibre on a 1000 lbs bike :ROFL:
Just for looks Gilles. Just for looks. LMAO.

My convertible has a TPW of April 6th which is the start of convertible production.
I hope mine goes to production soon. Gave them 78K last year as a deposit to be number one on the second allocation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread