Just did an online chat with GM Canada and got a TPW of June 8. I put my deposit down on Aug.14, 2019.
My order received an allocation and was entered into GM Workbench on Feb14, 2020. By Feb 21 my order
was at status code 3000. Looks like we may get to enjoy most of our short Canadian summer with our new C8.

Just did an online chat with GM Canada and got a TPW of June 8. I put my deposit down on Aug.14, 2019.
My order received an allocation and was entered into GM Workbench on Feb14, 2020. By Feb 21 my order
was at status code 3000. Looks like we may get to enjoy most of our short Canadian summer with our new C8.
Awesome news !!!!

Same here - I put my build in 10 days ago and I logged onto the chev chat - he reported a June 8th target date.

Maybe this was answered somewhere before - with a build week around the 8th - any guesses on when that car might reach Calgary?

Same here - I put my build in 10 days ago and I logged onto the chev chat - he reported a June 8th target date.

Maybe this was answered somewhere before - with a build week around the 8th - any guesses on when that car might reach Calgary?
My 2015 Corvette was completed on April 6 and arrived at the dealer in Saint John NB on April 21. At that time it
went by truck to Toledo Ohio and then CN Rail to Moncton NB and then truck to Saint John. I expect my C8 with
a June 8 TPW to be at the dealer in Moncton NB by the end of June or 1st week of July at the latest.

Reactions: OttawaKev
As l say l gave my deposit oct 28 2019 and they put my order in Dec 12 2019 so maybe l will get my car before June or July. My dealer knows that l am not the kind of person to play games with . But l guess l will have to pay him a visit and find out where things stand.

Tell me what are Vette coins ???

Vette Coins are our virtual currency here on CCF which you can redeem in our VC Store (found here: CCF Upgrades)

You earn them by participating on CCF. The more posts, threads, likes you receive the more coins you earn. There's also a bank and a weekly lottery.

I should do more promotion on this capability.

is there any dealers on here that can help me out ? I forgot to order the performance exhaust option and I called today to see if it can be added on. my dealers said the status has moved to 3000 and he was unable to make changes, does anyone know if the changes can still be made?

is there any dealers on here that can help me out ? I forgot to order the performance exhaust option and I called today to see if it can be added on. my dealers said the status has moved to 3000 and he was unable to make changes, does anyone know if the changes can still be made?
think once you have a tpw its no more changes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread