25ed44e0_73b5_4736_8efc_d2e687c91d1b_0fcf00c13c3938951fbb324bcee124b3a6fe1ea9.jpeg
c8_targa_1d715e0f8a9f4d08c1bf8d88c584fa6943c7a188.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ABC and OttawaKev
Does this apply to Canadian orders as they seem to treat them differently. I called on Monday and was told they couldn’t tell me my event status but gave me a TPW of May 4. Doesn’t really matter cause they are getting built when they get built.
Like the "built when built" did you buy from Morgan?

Like the "built when built" did you buy from Morgan?
No unfortunately a friend of mine works at a different dealership and hooked me up with a salesperson. They have done a good job, especially if my car gets built May 5. I didn’t do a lot of research on dealerships, it was pretty much an impulse buy, which I don’t regret. I’ve followed Morgan a little and it sounds like he is a great salesperson. Can’t wait to see his car. I love this forum, still have so many questions that I know all the knowledgeable guys here will help with. Have gotten great advice so far.

No unfortunately a friend of mine works at a different dealership and hooked me up with a salesperson. They have done a good job, especially if my car gets built May 5. I didn’t do a lot of research on dealerships, it was pretty much an impulse buy, which I don’t regret. I’ve followed Morgan a little and it sounds like he is a great salesperson. Can’t wait to see his car. I love this forum, still have so many questions that I know all the knowledgeable guys here will help with. Have gotten great advice so far.
Yup its a pretty cool place to meet other owners and have some fun and find out all kinds of info.

Cheers,
Kevin

Doesn't appear as though many Canadian cars were picked up in February's allocation cycle? Hopefully March is a big month for us Canadians waiting considering Rick Conti mentioned dealers will be informed for March on remaining 2020's available...

8 picked up at my dealer in Feb ...

Reactions: X-R8 and ABC
So I have a question for all you fellow C8 on the clock for delivery. Thanks Liz for the posting of the event codes. I have no idea what "event code" my car is at. My dealer has not given me updates. ( and i get it. it will be here when it is here) I have had GM Canada Communication via website that has confirmed my order number has a current build estimate at May 4. Is this the TPW? and if so, am I correct to assume that it is then likely at 3300 event code?

Reactions: OttawaKev
So I have a question for all you fellow C8 on the clock for delivery. Thanks Liz for the posting of the event codes. I have no idea what "event code" my car is at. My dealer has not given me updates. ( and i get it. it will be here when it is here) I have had GM Canada Communication via website that has confirmed my order number has a current build estimate at May 4. Is this the TPW? and if so, am I correct to assume that it is then likely at 3300 event code?

If you’re May 4 TPW you’d be at 3000. Not 3300... as you get closer 1-2 weeks you’ll see it move to 3300 then get a partial VIN. Hope that helps.

Reactions: OttawaKev and ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.