Weird I placed order 1st week it was launched. And my production date is may 11th. :(

Congrats to all of you getting it in March :)

Reactions: Skahaman
So I just did the "Chat line" with a Rep at Chevrolet.ca and was told that my build has a tentative build week of May 4th, 2020. I was told to check back in mid March to confirm status. Hate to be that guy hounding my dealer so I guess this will have to be good enough. I really do not understand why they do not have some online lookup tool to track online with no intervention. I am sure it will get there someday.

Reactions: Bucketoy
So I just did the "Chat line" with a Rep at Chevrolet.ca and was told that my build has a tentative build week of May 4th, 2020. I was told to check back in mid March to confirm status. Hate to be that guy hounding my dealer so I guess this will have to be good enough. I really do not understand why they do not have some online lookup tool to track online with no intervention. I am sure it will get there someday.
I think they use to have tracking... but well I guess someone has to maintain it then its software they have to purchase then also maybe its a right to access information?

Reactions: ABC
I think they use to have tracking... but well I guess someone has to maintain it then its software they have to purchase then also maybe its a right to access information?
I guess so. I was hoping to a more definitive update for deliver ETA. But it does line up exactly with what my salesmen said. End of May 2020. This is worse than the waiting for Christmas as a kid. I need a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev
GUESS WHO JUST GIT ACCEPTED BY GM????????????

THIS GUY!!!!
20200213_121229.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.