Just got confirmation my convertible has a TPW of April 6th!!!!!

7105BA8E-53DA-4D46-A6D4-C92B817F4A28.jpeg

Mine is april 9th. Which should mean an early May delivery. Salt and sand should all be cleaned up by then! I believe my date pushed because of that high wing I ordered.

This is Canada... I will be shocked if anyone north of 49 gets a Vin within the first 10,000.... lol....

From what I’m reading in some of the other corvette forums my TPW of April 6th which is the start of convertible builds... I’m in the minority. Most are 4/13 & 4/20.

I have a customer with TPW of Feb 3 as well. The invoice, and thus the VIN, will come in as soon as it is finished being built. I'll let you all know what it ends in when it arrives.

I have a customer with TPW of Feb 3 as well. The invoice, and thus the VIN, will come in as soon as it is finished being built. I'll let you all know what it ends in when it arrives.
Some guys in the other forums are posting their VINs already. Apparently they are generated the week before the build and there's some way the dealers can find out what they are.

Some guys in the other forums are posting their VINs already. Apparently they are generated the week before the build and there's some way the dealers can find out what they are.

That is odd, Event 3800 is when the VIN is available, and this is when the car is actually finished being built.

• 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.