Kev...12cm of snow really? We are getting 80+ cm of snow here on Saturday accompanied by wind gusts of 146km.
I wonder if the weather forecasters know how many shovel fulls are in 80cm? :Banghead: :snowplough:

I'll post some before and after pics when its over.
Man that's a hard hit....I know there have been some crazy snow picks from the rock these past few years!!!

Convertable Constraints lifted!!!!!!! So there is an allocation release today...this is being reported by Conti in Ohio...hope we up here get some of them :cool: EJ did any of your clients get picked up?

Yes, we did! All 13 of our first 13 are being picked up by GM over the nest couple of weeks!

Congratulations to Bill Spencer Chevrolet and the lucky buyers. With all the doom and gloom about cuts in allocation I am starting to think that maybe I won't get a car this year. I am first up at Lakewood Chevrolet in Edmonton, Alberta. Go Lakewood!

Reactions: OttawaKev
Kev...12cm of snow really? We are getting 80+ cm of snow here on Saturday accompanied by wind gusts of 146km.
I wonder if the weather forecasters know how many shovel fulls are in 80cm? :Banghead: :snowplough:

I'll post some before and after pics when its over.

Wow Fred. I can complain about the cold here in Alberta all winter but that much snow would be just plain nasty... I like my snow in small doses... We complain where I live if we get 15 cm in one shot...

Wow Fred. I can complain about the cold here in Alberta all winter but that much snow would be just plain nasty... I like my snow in small doses... We complain where I live if we get 15 cm in one shot...
Calgary I think is the olny city or area to get snow every month of the year in Canada

Calgary I think is the olny city or area to get snow every month of the year in Canada

I'm not in Calgary but in 40 years in Red Deer the only snow we have had in July is what's being sold on the street corners... Now up in the Rocky's is a different matter... Snow every month is definitely possible...

Reactions: OttawaKev
Maybe. The 2nd half of the 2020 MY begins in 5-8 weeks. We don't know if we will get any more between now and then.
So what does the convertible constraint opening up really mean? Since if a dealership already has all their first half orders accepted, then convertible orders need to wait till second half anyways to be put in.

So what does the convertible constraint opening up really mean? Since if a dealership already has all their first half orders accepted, then convertible orders need to wait till second half anyways to be put in.

The 6 orders that are going in this week can be coupe or convertible. These 6 are completing the first half. The customers do not have to wait until H2 for their convertible orders.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.