This is starting to piss me off now. At this rate, I'll receive my car just in time to put it to sleep for the winter...:(

Relax, the snow hasn't even melted yet! Constraints can change any day. We, as a dealership, don't get any heads up on when things happen. We can only report what's happening when it's happening. Anything else is just a rumour or speculation.

1578591271044.png

This is starting to piss me off now. At this rate, I'll receive my car just in time to put it to sleep for the winter...:(
Sparro: I like the looks of your car man - can't wait to see pics when it arrives- tan and black interior - is that what I am seeing? Performance exhaust - did not think could order as separate option - only with Z51 Pkg. Give me the scoop on the options ordered please. I ordered the blade silver metallic vert with: GT2 seats (black), front-lift system, carbon fiber interior trim, 5 spoke black wheels with 2LT pkg.

Reactions: Sparro
Sparro: I like the looks of your car man - can't wait to see pics when it arrives- tan and black interior - is that what I am seeing? Performance exhaust - did not think could order as separate option - only with Z51 Pkg. Give me the scoop on the options ordered please. I ordered the blade silver metallic vert with: GT2 seats (black), front-lift system, carbon fiber interior trim, 5 spoke black wheels with 2LT pkg.
Thanks man! I can't wait...
My spec is; 2LT Vert, Torch Red on Natural/Black Interior with GT1 seats. J6E = Yellow Callipers, 3F9 = Red Seat Belts, 5ZZ = Carbon Flash Metallic High Wing, ZYC = Carbon Flash Metallic Painted Mirrors, YQK = Splash Guards, E60 = Front End Lift, NPP = Performance Exhaust, ERI = Battery Protection Package. I've also pre-ordered MRR 755s Black Wheels from Carlos. The only thing else I wanted but for some reason was removed from the latest accessory guide was the 5V7 Ground Effects which was the Z51 front splitter and the STI side rocker covers... I will now deal with ACS Composites to fill ground effects needs.

Thanks man! I can't wait...
My spec is; 2LT Vert, Torch Red on Natural/Black Interior with GT1 seats. J6E = Yellow Callipers, 3F9 = Red Seat Belts, 5ZZ = Carbon Flash Metallic High Wing, ZYC = Carbon Flash Metallic Painted Mirrors, YQK = Splash Guards, E60 = Front End Lift, NPP = Performance Exhaust, ERI = Battery Protection Package. I've also pre-ordered MRR 755s Black Wheels from Carlos. The only thing else I wanted but for some reason was removed from the latest accessory guide was the 5V7 Ground Effects which was the Z51 front splitter and the STI side rocker covers... I will now deal with ACS Composites to fill ground effects needs.
R U sure about the NPP without Z51? I ordered ER1 as well & I like the idea of YQK - may add that? I originally ordered FE4 with Z51 Pkg. - over $9K with taxes and I will never track it - so, off they went - LOL.

I originally had Z51 & FE4 too. But it will never see the track. Tadge also said the non-Z51 with new coil over springs setup is very comfortable and handles awesome compared to the C7.
...and YES, NPP is $1375 and is available to be ordered for us non-Z51 guys!
Yes, I just checked & NPP is a separate option. The coil over springs will be a good improvement over the C7 confirmed by a dealer. I must say though, my C7 handles beautifully; so, if the trade-in is not adequate, I would be happy with my C7.

Yes, I just checked & NPP is a separate option. The coil over springs will be a good improvement over the C7 confirmed by a dealer. I must say though, my C7 handles beautifully; so, if the trade-in is not adequate, I would be happy with my C7.
Also confirmed by Tadge, the head C8 corvette engineer. He also said for the “normal” driver you will not feel the difference in performance from Z51 to non-Z51. That statement made it a no brainer for me.

Also confirmed by Tadge, the head C8 corvette engineer. He also said for the “normal” driver you will not feel the difference in performance from Z51 to non-Z51. That statement made it a no brainer for me.

same here...will not be tracking it...do not need summer only tires or Z51 suspension...will get the sport exhaust and high wing and spend the other $$ on farkling

Reactions: Sparro
My TPW is April 6th, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect week, hoping the car will arrive early to mid May...
Looking so forward to going back to Spring Mountian for the 3rd time
When can we sign up for the school, after we have a Vin, or need delivery? Would be nice if a Canadian crew signed up for the same dates!

When can we sign up for the school, after we have a Vin, or need delivery? Would be nice if a Canadian crew signed up for the same dates!
I was told by Spring Mountain proof of sale and another form of ID on the phone I have also attached the email I go from them a bit later in the thread

Last edited:
My TPW is April 6th, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect week, hoping the car will arrive early to mid May...
Looking so forward to going back to Spring Mountian for the 3rd time
Congrats. You ordered the coupe, I guess eh? I hope you get it just after the snow leaves - awesome!!;)

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.