I called my local dealer on a Thursday in August looking to see if they had any new 2020 corvettes available and I drove one home the following Thursday. They had a customer who backed out and I was lucky enough to get that one..

Care to share which dealer? It's an incredible coincidence to find a dealer small enough not to have a waiting list yet large enough to get an allocation.

Did you pay Msrp or did this get marked up?

Now I remember why I do not follow forums. Not sure why it matters where I bought my corvette. Enjoy yours as we still have some driving time before the snow flies. Thank-you for the hospitality.
Did you ever think that many might like to go to an honest dealer?

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Did you ever think that many might like to go to an honest dealer?
Because he probably did what Mark says to get to the front of the line , greasing palms. Got the friends and family special while others have been waiting over a year!

Because he probably did what Mark says to get to the front of the line , greasing palms. Got the friends and family special while others have been waiting over a year!
That is pure speculation and not warranted in this forum. Sennuck accused me of the same thing just because I got lucky getting a car after putting down a deposit in January 2020. I am not sure what is wrong with all the haters on this forum.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
That is pure speculation and not warranted in this forum. Sennuck accused me of the same thing just because I got lucky getting a car after putting down a deposit in January 2020.
You mean you don't have to? DAM! Wish I had known that earlier. Sorry Dear!

Reactions: Sparro
That is pure speculation and not warranted in this forum. Sennuck accused me of the same thing just because I got lucky getting a car after putting down a deposit in January 2020. I am not sure what is wrong with all the haters on this forum.
I believe you got lucky with a January deposit, but this guy just walks in and there is one available that nobody wants that have been waiting a year and doesn't want to thank the dealer on this forum for doing him a solid. What are your plans now that you sold your car, must have been easier to flip when you didn't have the long wait.

Ha ha ha. Wouldn’t matter if I waited a year or two. It is a car not an essential item for survival. I am sure that my comments will result in all the trolls on this forum coming out from under their bridges. Bring it on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.