That is pure speculation and not warranted in this forum. Sennuck accused me of the same thing just because I got lucky getting a car after putting down a deposit in January 2020. I am not sure what is wrong with all the haters on this forum.
Sennuck is a stand up guy, I can vouch for him...

Sennuck is a stand up guy, I can vouch for him...

Exactly my point. There are a group of three or four or you on this forum that are always insulting members or acting self righteous. Too bad because the C8 is a great car and new members to the forum shouldn’t feel intimidated to join the discussion or speak their mind. I don’t care what you say so we are all good lol.

We are from Brian Cullen and we have not heard a word from GM in regards to when they’ll start 2021 builds no word on our first 21’ allocation and no 21’ pricing
We speak to our Corvette rep at least twice a week and get no answers

Any 2020 C8 allocation that was in 3000 build status prior to order cancellations in April-May will be built first before any “fresh” 21’ orders

Last edited by a moderator:
We are from Brian Cullen and we have not heard a word from GM in regards to when they’ll start 2021 builds no word on our first 21’ allocation and no 21’ pricing
We speak to our Corvette rep at least twice a week and get no answers

Any 2020 C8 allocation that was in 3000 build status prior to order cancellations in April-May will be built first before any “fresh” 21’ orders
You can bet you won't see the start of 2021's until January. I'd like to know your thoughts on what would happen if all 2020 orders can't be filled. I'd assume GM has a clause letting them out of your deal with them on those cars. I know you can't back out of those orders, but can GM cancel them? If so then I assume you'll offer MY2021's to those affected since they can't by law build MY2020's into 2021 calendar year.

There are currently 6830 cars left to build and 8.5 weeks left to do it. If they can average 165 cars per day (10.3 cars per hour or 825 cars per week) they can just do it. But as we've seen the parts supply chain has been inconsistent. They are capable of doing much better, but it appears Covid is interfering with their build speed.

Hello guys, I purchased my Vette from Larry Hudson's. Great dealership to work with. I talked to the salesperson this morning to make sure they were ok with my mentioning the deal. I was not avoiding the question. Great car as well. Thanks
Thanks for sharing! You are soooo damn lucky! Likely no one on their list could either afford it or didn't like/want the options.
You might look into powder coating your current rims as some are doing.

Do you know how much it would be to powder coat the rims? Thanks
I don't, but I believe it's much cheaper than new rims.
A quick google search I found this,
1602608832943.png

Yes. I was hgoping from a comment so I know what is BS and what is not?
My apologies for the late reply guys trying to keep all my C8 clients updated with current developments and builds that's a task all in it's self! Yes definitely someone's making up that story...manufacturers can start and stop model year productions any time they please no gov't regs there most of them don't want to though due to calendar year sales figures and ratings but if there's parts designated as 2020 builds we're told they'll be produced I'm doubting this a little now due to the BG plant closure this week but hoping it's not true with about ten of our 2020 C8s to still be built and already having ten 2020 C8s cancelled months ago...I have seen and heard some pretty interesting things over my almost 50 years of selling...here's a twist along the same lines a dealer friend once told me that the gov't allowed Bombardier due to "over" production to re-serialize 1-2 year old SeaDoos to be sold as current year boats

Reactions: Murray20c8
The bright spot for 2021 people is they can't build 2020's in January. They can't by law. Of course it will be up to the dealer as to what to do with their outstanding 2020 orders. We should nudge Jeff or other dealer reps on here to hear what their contracts are with GM. I'd be curious to know
My apologies for the late reply guys trying to keep all my C8 clients updated with current developments and builds that's a task all in it's self! Yes definitely someone's making up that story...manufacturers can start and stop model year productions any time they please no gov't regs there most of them don't want to though due to calendar year sales figures and ratings but if there's parts designated as 2020 builds we're told they'll be produced I'm doubting this a little now due to the BG plant closure this week but hoping it's not true with about ten of our 2020 C8s to still be built and already having ten 2020 C8s cancelled months ago...I have seen and heard some pretty interesting things over my almost 50 years of selling...here's a twist along the same lines a dealer friend once told me that the gov't allowed Bombardier due to "over" production to re-serialize 1-2 year old SeaDoos to be sold as current year boats

I heard they are going to run the 2020's until December. So if they start building 2021's in January I cant see it taking 6 months for a car to come out the other end of the line. Barring an Apocalypse. Oh wait.......LOL

I heard a guy sold his car to a flipper and now the car is being shipped to Dubai. Would that exclude the original owner from purchasing a 2021 C8?
No it would not...Only instances GM Canada would get involved is if the original buyer exported it themselves or had purchased with GM Employee discount then the Corvette would have to have been in service for 12 months AND have 12,000 kms or more to be eligible to be sold or traded but since there's no Employee discount available on 2020 C8s that rule doesn't apply and we as GM dealers have a list of individuals and companies that have been found exporting vehicles from Canada to the US or overseas we are no longer able to sell new GM vehicles to those named on that list

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.