Hey Morgan l gave by deposit for $5000 to Brian Cullen Oct 28th On Dec 12th l got my pricing that was not available in Oct , then they said you order is done now. From that day when where and how info has been impossible to get out of them. Can you Please throw me a bone as to when l should expect to see my Vette.Thank You MarkSennuck
Brian Cullen has 4 C8 for sale on Kijiji says they are available and in stock?

• Wow
Reactions: ABC
Also for a 2lt it seems Brian Cullen is charging above MSRP as well. Just a shame that some of these early builds didn't actually go to customers that put deposits down and waiting for them.
I thought that was illegal in Ontario to sell over MSRP! Maybe that's why the Brian Cullen customers for C8's are waiting for cars as they didn't want to pay thousands over MSRP

Last edited:
Brian Cullen has 4 C8 for sale on Kijiji says they are available and in stock?
What a shame, I went to links here and they are no longer active. I guess they now have thought about the optics and have decided not to make these ads public. I would think maybe it was an attempt to just get people to contact them and then they would get them on the list for their own build. But who knows.

Reactions: CamsC8
Yeah I'm not impressed.
Why are they even advertising these cars if they sold more than they can supply, wish someone would drive by the lot and see if they are just sitting there for sale over MSRP
1584107709693.png

Attachments

• 1584107613879.png
    1584107613879.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 11
What a shame, I went to links here and they are no longer active. I guess they now have thought about the optics and have decided not to make these ads public. I would think maybe it was an attempt to just get people to contact them and then they would get them on the list for their own build. But who knows.
It's quite possible that the purchaser walked away from the car. It happens. Many Reasons why someone could no longer buy it. Mine is a little over 100K with ceramic coating extended warranty etc. From what I know they NEVER sell over list.

There are currently 5 C8's listed on auto trader in Ontario. Seems like not all were customer orders after all. Interesting to see what kind of trim / builds they are.
l approached about one of these cars from a dealer who sends people south to buy slightly used C8s and import them into Canada to be sold at $20 000 profit. l turned them down but we all know the filthy rich never wait for things and never go to jail.

There are some unscrupulous dealers. They have a friend order the car or the dealer can order one personally as we've seen at FInch. They are supposed to keep the cars for a year (I believe) before they can sell them,. but if a friend buys one ....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread