Hey Morgan l gave by deposit for $5000 to Brian Cullen Oct 28th On Dec 12th l got my pricing that was not available in Oct , then they said you order is done now. From that day when where and how info has been impossible to get out of them. Can you Please throw me a bone as to when l should expect to see my Vette.Thank You MarkSennuck

Hey Morgan l gave by deposit for $5000 to Brian Cullen Oct 28th On Dec 12th l got my pricing that was not available in Oct , then they said you order is done now. From that day when where and how info has been impossible to get out of them. Can you Please throw me a bone as to when l should expect to see my Vette.Thank You MarkSennuck

Mark - call Tracy Wilks at Brian Cullen and ask him what number you are sitting at. I placed my deposit around the same time and I was told I was #90. From what I know, they received the following allocations:

26 cars first half (Dec - Jan)
26 cars in Feb
11 cars in March
=63 allocations total (all at at least 2000 status as accepted by GM)
23 people have dropped off the list and 4 of them still haven't decided whether they want a car so let's say 19 dropped out

If I was #90 in October then 19 dropped off, 63 allocations were granted by GM would put me at #8 for April consensus (90-19-63 = 8). So use this information to see where you stand in comparison to my situation.

Mark - call Tracy Wilks at Brian Cullen and ask him what number you are sitting at. I placed my deposit around the same time and I was told I was #90. From what I know, they received the following allocations:

26 cars in Feb
11 cars in March
23 people have dropped off the list and 4 of them still haven't decided whether they want a car so let's say 19 dropped out

If I was #90 in October then 19 dropped off, 63 allocations were granted by GM would put me at #8 for April consensus (90-19-63 = 8). So use this information to see where you stand in comparison to my situation.

26 cars in Feb
11 cars in March

Thanks bro Tracy told me he had 89allocations and was the %1 dealer in Canada but he does hold his cards very close to his chest. However he knows that l come from the side of the street that does not like to be made a fool of. l like the man and he did say 6 months ago not to worry he will get me a car.Just very refreshing to talk to someone in the same situation as me.Lets stay in touch l 1 905 835 1040.

l do a lot more than that my friend but lets settle down and see what happens 1st. There are many people in our situation l just do not like playing poker to get a car.

I agree Mark...I've never been one to fight for a car and it seems like I'm being played a bit here...hard to say.

26 cars in Feb
11 cars in March

Unless you guys are loyal customers to this dealership or live beside it why would you put deposits with a dealer that far down the order if you would have called around I'm sure you could have been way closer to having a TPW. Just asking no trying to be rude.

Unless you guys are loyal customers to this dealership or live beside it why would you put deposits with a dealer that far down the order if you would have called around I'm sure you could have been way closer to having a TPW. Just asking no trying to be rude.

Silly me thinking a high volume dealership who sold 131 Vettes last year could get me a car.

Silly me thinking a high volume dealership who sold 131 Vettes last year could get me a car.
I'm not saying they can't get you a car but I believe there is smaller dealers out there that could have gotten you one quicker. I placed a deposit with my dealer in November with a TPW in May

A car of high demand regardless if you spec’d yourself or just want one It will not last to long. I walked into my dealer 4 weeks ago asked for it to be ordered my way and now it will be here by May Without a dime out of my pocket. I have worked for many years for GM dealers and know what its all about. sure it’s a numbers game but know what you are going into. I will never give a dealer a dime to hold an order as if I don’t take it someone will. When I ordered my 16 challenger hellcat I ordered my spec in December and drove it home in February. Dealers order what they can sell! and they will sell it. They get billed once it is invoice and they sit on inventory. So with this new production even if they do not sell to a customer it will be traded to a dealer that will sell it. Dealers can not sell over MSRP on a new products. I just hope all get what they want if not there will be a lot to choose from in the coming months

I'm not saying they can't get you a car but I believe there is smaller dealers out there that could have gotten you one quicker. I placed a deposit with my dealer in November with a TPW in May

Understood, that's why I also placed a deposit with VanDuesen in Ajax. I've been #7 there since November. They received 4 cars first half, 1 Feb, 1 March so I'm next up. But they are a small dealer so fingers crossed.

Can't say I haven't tried...lol.

Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread