VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2008 ZO6
Province
BC
C6 Corvette 2008 ZO6
Category: Other

0A767FBA-A53B-46AA-AAE0-52C5133DF70F.jpeg

Bought this vette off an old man one owner no accidents local car less than 25,000 km

Approved by: Poll results

Reactions: BDK and 12cents
It's a great looking Z06. You paid the price you were willing to pay, so in your mind it was worth it, and you were satisfied. That is what matters.
If the heads were already done, then it's a good deal, if not, then be prepared to put out another bit of money to get them fixed correctly.
Good Luck

• Love
Reactions: C6 2008 ZO6
It's a great looking Z06. You paid the price you were willing to pay, so in your mind it was worth it, and you were satisfied. That is what matters.
If the heads were already done, then it's a good deal, if not, then be prepared to put out another bit of money to get them fixed correctly.
Good Luck
Thank you very much
Believe me I’ve been looking for a while all the ZO6 high $50000 - were to high mileage or in an accident or from out of province and I’m the 2nd owner the car is probably a 9.5 out of 10 everyone here that has seen it says I got a perfect car for the price
I’ve been offered $53000
YES IM HAPPY WITH THE CAR BELIEVE ME HAVING FUN CAN’T WAIT TO INSURE IT FOR THE SUMMER
thank you for your input

Thank you very much
Believe me I’ve been looking for a while all the ZO6 high $50000 - were to high mileage or in an accident or from out of province and I’m the 2nd owner the car is probably a 9.5 out of 10 everyone here that has seen it says I got a perfect car for the price
I’ve been offered $53000
YES IM HAPPY WITH THE CAR BELIEVE ME HAVING FUN CAN’T WAIT TO INSURE IT FOR THE SUMMER
thank you for your input
Yes I’m looking into the valves it’ll coast me $2000 all said and done that’s at the dealership I know the manger there so I’ll get it cheaper then that I hope 🤞🏽
Once again thank you Area Z51

Yes I’m looking into the valves it’ll coast me $2000 all said and done that’s at the dealership I know the manger there so I’ll get it cheaper then that I hope 🤞🏽
Once again thank you Area Z51
That's a good price to get the valves done. I've got a buddy with a 2008 that paid 5x that, but he had it done with many extras added to beef up the engine and much more intense than a dealer. He had it shipped to Ontario and had it done at a specialty shop that deals exclusively racing GM engines. The name if the shop escapes me at the moment, but they are North American renowned.

Good Luck

• Useful
That's a good price to get the valves done. I've got a buddy with a 2008 that paid 5x that, but he had it done with many extras added to beef up the engine and much more intense than a dealer. He had it shipped to Ontario and had it done at a specialty shop that deals exclusively racing GM engines. The name if the shop escapes me at the moment, but they are North American renowned.

Good Luck
Yeah that’s the other thing I don’t know if I’m going to beef it up lol most likely yes then it’ll coast me
Things we do for our vettes !!!

C6 Corvette 2008 ZO6
Category: Other

View attachment 77883
Bought this vette off an old man one owner no accidents local car less than 25,000 km
I've been looking for a Z06 all winter Canada wide. 1 owner, low km and heads already done, that's the perfect scenario. Cars worth around 50. Bravo sir. I had my eye on a black 08 in Saskatchewan in the fall. Agreed on a price but the owner refused to let me look the car over or take to a dealership on my dime for another opinion so I had to bail.

• Love
Thank you my Canuck204
I’m totally happy with it no complaints at all and got the colour I was looking for all black
Good luck in finding your perfect ZO6
doesn’t matter what you pay as long as your happy about the price and especially the car it’s all about you bro 😎 people will always judge
Especially when then don’t have what you up have or better
GOOD LUCK CANUCK 204

Good luck in finding your perfect ZO6
doesn’t matter what you pay as long as your happy about the price and especially the car it’s all about you bro 😎 people will always judge
Especially when then don’t have what you up have or better
GOOD LUCK CANUCK 204
The good news in waiting is a C7 could be in the picture also. Win win. Not as much as a drivers car as the Z06, but all that technology and refinement is nice, and very mod friendly too.

The good news in waiting is a C7 could be in the picture also. Win win. Not as much as a drivers car as the Z06, but all that technology and refinement is nice, and very mod friendly too.
Well Canuck204 what ever you decide on I’m sure you’ll be happy and satisfied. Like you said it’s a win win
Once again good luck in finding that perfect vette for you
Let me know what you get please with a picture lol