• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you very much
Yes very well maintained only had two oil changed because of the km so low
Now how would I find out if it’s a 2LZ or a 3LZ I do have all the dealship paperwork??
I'd change ALL the other fluids as well as the 12yr old tires. I also had the heads 'fixed' on mine (bought at 10,000km 2 yrs ago) as a precaution.
You can also order plastified copies of the original Build Sheet and Window Sticker from the National Corvette Museum.

Re trim, see below:

Select A Trim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1LZ
MSRP* U$72,125.00

Active handling with traction control
Air Conditioning: Dual zone auto climate control
Aluminum frame structure
Audio system: AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, seek and scan, digital clock, auto tone control, Radio Data System, automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack. Includes 7-speaker system
Brakes: Four wheel, antilock/four wheel, disc.
Cabin Air Filtration
Carbon fiber fenders and floor panels
Cruise Control: Electronic, with set and resume speed.
Defogger: Rear-window, electric.
Door Locks: Power programmable. Includes lockout protection.
Fog lamps
Floormats
Head-Up Display: With dot-matrix readouts, g-meter, vehicle speed, engine rpm and readings from key gauges (I.e. water temp, oil pressure)
Lighting: Interior with courtesy, cargo and glove box.
Engine: LS 7.0L V8 with 505hp
Glass: Solar-Ray, light tinted.
Keyless Access with push button start
Mirrors: Inside, rearview auto-dimming with compass, includes dual reading lights.
Mirrors: Outside heated power-adjustable and driver side auto dimming body color
Seating: Front bucket with perforated leather seating surfaces, ZO6 embroidery and contrasting stitching.
Steering Wheel: Three spoke leather wrapped
Steering: Tilt-wheel, manual.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Transmission: Six-speed manual, short-throw.
Wheels: Z06 Competition Silver painted aluminum
Z06 Performance Package: 4 wheel independent, includes transverse composite springs, power steering, engine, axle and transmission cooler, stiffer springs 6 piston front and 4 piston rear cross drilled rotors with specific tires.

2LZ

MSRP* U$75,170.00
Features shown below are in addition to, or in place of, 1LZ features:
Audio system: AM/FM stereo with 6 disc in dash CD and MP3 playback, seek and scan, digital clock, auto tone control, Radio Data System, automatic volume TheftLock and auxiliary input jack Includes Bose premium 7 speaker system
Enhanced Acoustic Package
Luggage Shade and parcel net
Memory Package
Power telescoping steering wheel
Seats: Heated driver and front passenger
Steering Wheel: Mounted audio controls
Universal home remote

3LZ
MSRP* U$78,670.00
Features shown below are in addition to, or in place of, 2LZ features:
Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Pkg features leather wrapped upper instrument panel, door trim panels and console storage cover. Two tone design includes seat headrest, Z06 crossed flag embroidery and enhanced armrest padding.
Specific Bias pattern center console trim plate

I'd change ALL the other fluids as well as the 12yr old tires. I also had the heads 'fixed' on mine (bought at 10,000km 2 yrs ago) as a precaution.
You can also order plastified copies of the original Build Sheet and Window Sticker from the National Corvette Museum.

Re trim, see below:

Select A Trim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1LZ
MSRP* U$72,125.00

Active handling with traction control
Air Conditioning: Dual zone auto climate control
Aluminum frame structure
Audio system: AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, seek and scan, digital clock, auto tone control, Radio Data System, automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack. Includes 7-speaker system
Brakes: Four wheel, antilock/four wheel, disc.
Cabin Air Filtration
Carbon fiber fenders and floor panels
Cruise Control: Electronic, with set and resume speed.
Defogger: Rear-window, electric.
Door Locks: Power programmable. Includes lockout protection.
Fog lamps
Floormats
Head-Up Display: With dot-matrix readouts, g-meter, vehicle speed, engine rpm and readings from key gauges (I.e. water temp, oil pressure)
Lighting: Interior with courtesy, cargo and glove box.
Engine: LS 7.0L V8 with 505hp
Glass: Solar-Ray, light tinted.
Keyless Access with push button start
Mirrors: Inside, rearview auto-dimming with compass, includes dual reading lights.
Mirrors: Outside heated power-adjustable and driver side auto dimming body color
Seating: Front bucket with perforated leather seating surfaces, ZO6 embroidery and contrasting stitching.
Steering Wheel: Three spoke leather wrapped
Steering: Tilt-wheel, manual.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Transmission: Six-speed manual, short-throw.
Wheels: Z06 Competition Silver painted aluminum
Z06 Performance Package: 4 wheel independent, includes transverse composite springs, power steering, engine, axle and transmission cooler, stiffer springs 6 piston front and 4 piston rear cross drilled rotors with specific tires.

2LZ

MSRP* U$75,170.00
Features shown below are in addition to, or in place of, 1LZ features:
Audio system: AM/FM stereo with 6 disc in dash CD and MP3 playback, seek and scan, digital clock, auto tone control, Radio Data System, automatic volume TheftLock and auxiliary input jack Includes Bose premium 7 speaker system
Enhanced Acoustic Package
Luggage Shade and parcel net
Memory Package
Power telescoping steering wheel
Seats: Heated driver and front passenger
Steering Wheel: Mounted audio controls
Universal home remote

3LZ
MSRP* U$78,670.00
Features shown below are in addition to, or in place of, 2LZ features:
Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Pkg features leather wrapped upper instrument panel, door trim panels and console storage cover. Two tone design includes seat headrest, Z06 crossed flag embroidery and enhanced armrest padding.
Specific Bias pattern center console trim plate
Yes I have changed all the fluids and the original owner changed the tires just before I bought the car lucky there
I check the package trim and get back to you
Thank you again

Reactions: tommyc6zo6 and Dik
A6D992D6-669B-4F8D-8D88-798CCC9FAB5E.jpeg