Had a chance to put on the little lip spoiler I picked up this past winter. It went on fairly easily and stuck well once I cleaned the painted surface.
Colour was right on.
The back end picked up a little character without being 'too much'. I like it.

Nice touch! Just enough. I'm really liking that.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks Justin. I spent a bit of time measuring carefully -- then finally just centered it and more or less eyeballed the application. It worked out well.
I didn't want to change the looks too much to retain most of the original character. I think it will appeal to most.

C.

Next mod is an upgrade to the OEM brakes which I'm sure were good in '94 but not up to today's standards. So our man Manny at DaSilva Motorsports will install "full braided steel brake lines with drilled & slotted rotors ( Zinc coated ) plus ceramic brake pads and Brembo castings to accommodate the new rotors".

Should be in a couple weeks. Stay tuned.

The 'Green Machine' is otherwise performing quite nicely. I've not even put the C6 back on the road yet -- Having too much fun with the C4. :D

Colin, sounds like a good upgrade. Let us know how it turns out.

Would be interesting to see some actual numbers on stopping distance before and after. However I am sure your neighbours would not be happy doing the testing out on the street. :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread