Does look nice. I'd be up for hearing a video if you can make it happen.....

I'd love to Vince.
I can record on my Canon Digicam but have never uploaded (a vid) to YouTube or Photobucket. (millions of pictures, but no vids)

If someone can walk me thru that process then I'll give it a go for ya.:D

Colin.

Look's good Colin, tip's look much better than the stock lt1 unit's.How do those big meat's look on the front? Nice job.

The OEM's were only 255's so I was concerned about fitment on OEM rims -- but I went ahead with it on Manny's ok and she looks killer.
I was also concerned that the extra width was going to make the steering a little heavy.....but that's ok too. I didn't notice any extra heave.

When I get her out again I'll get some better pictures. Right now she's recouping after her 'surgery' at Manny's.

She's resting comfortably in her bedroom (garage) next to her younger brother (GS)....

Soon time to crack the whip on both of those beauties. EEEEHAAAAAAA:D

C.

Ok, so been farting around with videos and think I've got it.
It's not of the exhaust yet-- I'm taking her out later today but it's a video of the car with minor commentary.......
If this works I'll post the exhaust vid later on:

Nice looking car Colin. Not a bad effort for your first video.

Very basic Murray -- I was just interested in getting something to upload to photobucket and subsequently download to CCF.
I was pleased that it worked, and a little aghast at how easy it is.
What I need now is a decent recording device. My Canon digi-cam is very limited and not near sensitive enough for recording the exhaust 'tunes'.

Great looking car Colin...,Very shiny..
(you know we could see you're reflection!! LOL...)

Graham

Thanks Graham -- actually the dust isn't very noticeable. It does need a quick detail. I was happy it turned out as I wished.
Badly in need of a Gro-Pro for videos tho.
The exhaust recording I made was not good enough to post at all. The sound recording on the camera is very lacking.

C.

Wow, I was just looking at prices of the Go-Pro's and they're are a bit out of reach at least new that is.
I just spent $2.5k on 'family legal matters' today.:(
The camera will have to wait.:

Unless there's a better deal available somewhere.

C.

Wow, I was just looking at prices of the Go-Pro's and they're are a bit out of reach at least new that is.
I just spent $2.5k on 'family legal matters' today.:(
The camera will have to wait.:

Unless there's a better deal available somewhere.

C.

Colin, the Green Envy is looking great! The exhaust looks (and I'm sure sounds ) so much better.

You can always borrow my GoPros if you need to. They're at Manny's shop. I just need them for my lapping day coming up. You're more than welcome to use them. Suction cup mounts and all are there.:cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Colin, the Green Envy is looking great! The exhaust looks (and I'm sure sounds ) so much better.

You can always borrow my GoPros if you need to. They're at Manny's shop. I just need them for my lapping day coming up. You're more than welcome to use them. Suction cup mounts and all are there.:cool:

Great offer Justin Thanks much -- I really hate borrowing stuff -- kinda worried something might happen to it.

Maybe if you're available sometime for a Tim's we can hook up in my C4 and you can demonstrate your go-pro and I can record my exhaust then.

Thanks again Justin -- LMK when you've available, and yes the exhaust does sound really nice. It's 'tamer' than I thought it would be. I'm glad I didn't get the Touring edition. I'm sure it would have been too tame even for this old fart.:D

Tell me Justin, do these go-pro's have removable cards? If so I can always bring my card with me for recording on.

Cheers
Colin.

Great offer Justin Thanks much -- I really hate borrowing stuff -- kinda worried something might happen to it.

Maybe if you're available sometime for a Tim's we can hook up in my C4 and you can demonstrate your go-pro and I can record my exhaust then.

Thanks again Justin -- LMK when you've available, and yes the exhaust does sound really nice. It's 'tamer' than I thought it would be. I'm glad I didn't get the Touring edition. I'm sure it would have been too tame even for this old fart.:D

Tell me Justin, do these go-pro's have removable cards? If so I can always bring my card with me for recording on.

Cheers
Colin.

Offer accepted. I have a week of holidays coming up in a coupke weeks so maybe we can hook up then.
The GoPros take a standard SDHC card. So it's really easy to upload on the computer.

Offer accepted. I have a week of holidays coming up in a coupke weeks so maybe we can hook up then.
The GoPros take a standard SDHC card. So it's really easy to upload on the computer.

Great! Let me know which day and we'll hook up for sure.
I figured the go-pro's would be quite user friendly and very versatile with the SD cards. LOL Ain't technology wonderful.:D

Cheers
C.

Looking good colin! Looks like you can make a quick get away with those grippers. How do they sound on the highway?

Haven't had it up to hwy speed long enough to notice any possible noise Rob.

I'm hoping they're quiet tho.

The exhaust is nice and quiet, tho -- until you hit the loud pedal.... :D

C.

Had a chance to put on the little lip spoiler I picked up this past winter. It went on fairly easily and stuck well once I cleaned the painted surface.
Colour was right on.
The back end picked up a little character without being 'too much'. I like it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread