Well after selling and moving (a while block away) into our new place I have to start over in the garage. The old garage was too small and far from perfect but it was home and within budget. I just got some new cabinets (via Costco) and I’m happy with them. Once spring and warm weather arrives will get paint to the walls

Picture of inside and "outside" a I type....😭
20200411_085936.jpg
20200411_090009.jpg

Is that photo current? If so you still have a lot of snow!

Welcome to Alberta Cobra. We have had very little melting temperatures.

snow.jpg

This is a snowman I built on March 26..... 16 days ago

1586619670317.png

This is a picture of him today... eyes and buttons fell out...lol April 11 and we can't even get a snowman sitting in the sun to melt....:(

snow2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to Alberta Cobra. We have had very little melting temperatures.

View attachment 38654

This is a snowman I built on March 26..... 16 days ago

View attachment 38655

This is a picture of him today... eyes and buttons fell out...lol April 11 and we can't even get a snowman sitting in the sun to melt....:(

View attachment 38660

Wow, you're two weeks behind me, weather wise! I think it will be mid May though before I get my Corvette out....the city has been cleaning the streets for the past couple of weeks now but there are lots of pot holes that need repair first!

Where's your Chinook winds that bring warm air from the western mountain range?

View out my front door two minutes ago!
IMG_3858.JPG

Last edited:

Okay, your sign says Harley Davidson, but I see you're driving a Honda now! I have a Honda as well as a Victory (Hammer S). Basically I'm just a day rider, thus the more "street rod" look!

As well you'll need to explain your plate! Either you had the previous generation C-6 Vette or your bragging about leaving everybody else in the dust! Ha ha

Reactions: Cariboocreek
Okay, your sign says Harley Davidson, but I see you're driving a Honda now! I have a Honda as well as a Victory (Hammer S). Basically I'm just a day rider, thus the more "street rod" look!

As well you'll need to explain your plate! Either you had the previous generation C-6 Vette or your your bragging about leaving everybody else in the dust! Ha ha
Great eye. I have my Harley stored in the barn. Yes my previous car was a 2013 Grand Sport. I’m too cheap to get a new plate. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Due to the fact I have a little time on my hands and Costco.com, Ebay, Amazon Prime and CarGurus are my new best friends, I went into the garage and miracles happened. Ordered floor tiles, check, picture frames, check, ordered new car, check. Next week add 3m film, Stinger hood and GS hash marks on fenders.
20200329_153725.jpg
20200331_104644.jpg
Fresh off the trailer
20200410_111628.jpg
Siler
20200410_111701.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.