my garage
1577636758474.png

Well I have started mine but you always think you could add or do things different, Regardless it’s your man cave and you have lots of time to gather ideas and make it what you want! FYI I grew up in St.Albert👍

Attachments

• 513F26DD-3717-4542-AA05-BDB03659F6F5.jpeg
    513F26DD-3717-4542-AA05-BDB03659F6F5.jpeg
    485 KB · Views: 79
  • 16F039B1-9691-4292-8F55-294F2402FC0B.jpeg
    16F039B1-9691-4292-8F55-294F2402FC0B.jpeg
    523.1 KB · Views: 97
How do you clean them? I saw several videos. Some show using a shop vac, others a pressure washer. Will small stones and debris will fall in the cracks between the tiles or are the seams tight?
I had extra tiles left over just in case but haven't ever used them in 4 years. They are pretty tightly snapped together so if you did get water on top of them most would just sit on top until you wiped it off. Very durable and have put the kickstand down on my 1,000 pound Harley without leaving a mark. Stones don't bother it either.

Reactions: nascar03
Looking good Les. Still lots of space too. You had a busy summer with the new digs. Did you get some seat time in the Z ?
Very little compared to the past few summers. Worked my ass off on the garage once the builder was done with his portion. One might never figure that insulating, vapor-proofing and covering the walls would be that much until you calculate the square footage at around 2600sqft and realize thats more than the average house... Hardest work I have ever done... Did get to the track a few times... nice.
70936071_10157660873249553_8887037335498129408_o.jpg

EJChevy you definitely need some storage. I'm shivering just looking at the picture. I try to protect the tires from flat spots and use wheel dollies to cradle them lined i
EJChevy you definitely need some storage. I'm shivering just looking at the picture. I try to protect the tires from flat spots and use wheel dollies to cradle them lined with carpet.View attachment 34474
I thought that I read that you didn't need to worry about flat spots because these are run flat tires?

When restoring cars, our garage was pretty dark. Once done with them, I drywalled the place and painted it. New doors with glass windows also helped to brighten the place up too. The Olds LSS with the supercharged 3.8 is our other summer car for when we need extra seating.View attachment 34505
I had a LSS (1995) green ordered new, 3.8 litre as well. I did not option for the supercharged version, and although I remember there being a supercharged option, I can't remember now whether or not it was available as an option in (1995), but I think it was. I really enjoyed this car, owned two 88's (86-"RB" and 95-LSS), but moved on to Cadillac's and have been happy with them ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keith Tedford
Great topic to dismiss those winter doldrums..........it inspired me to wash down my garage floor (winters sand/salt) and my daily driver this afternoon (ha ha).

Wow, there are some nice Corvette garage's here! Although mine is clean and tidy I obviously need to start buying some of the illustrated Corvette paraphernalia. I especially liked the C-7 clock!
IMG_3448.JPG
IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3452.JPG
IMG_3453.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: kerry4
Thanks to all for the great garage shots. The greatest part is the car (cars) in the garage. I think we all agree that any car that shows the passion of the owner is a great one.
Any one else want to show where they park their ride? More is better, keep them coming.

As most of us are staring outside, then back inside, then into the garage, lift the cover, repeat, then after seeing some of the garages like RONSTERZ06 and Rruuff Day, a garage with character, I realise my garage is the most boring garage in the CCF
Due to the lack of driving now and we all seem to have some spare time, lets see some garage pictures. They will all be less boring than mine.View attachment 34424
Your garage is loaded with potential! A company like garageliving.com could work magic. It will be your favourite place to hang out!

Well after selling and moving (a while block away) into our new place I have to start over in the garage.
The old garage was too small and far from perfect but it was home and within budget.
I just got some new cabinets (via Costco) and I’m happy with them. Once spring and warm weather arrives we will get paint to the walls/ceiling and get some one in for the floor. If you know of someone that’s good, trustworthy and reasonably priced for garage floors let me know please! I’m in the Cochrane area, 12 miles from Calgary. Once all that’s done the Vette will be happier and we’ll get some Garage Parties happening again! (1st pic is old garage, 2nd is the new one, 3rd our new cabinets arrived! 4th What I wished had for a garage haha!) - Happy March everyone!
iOS Image - 2348136302.jpg
iOS Image - 2400269204.jpg
iOS Image - 2574453909.jpg
iOS Image - 1098881418.jpg

Reactions: rockitman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.