Even though I have a garage my purchase will probably end up just like you, under a pile of snow or a tempo. I tried researching this summer for storage for a future car and I didn't really find anything or the very few that seemed honest.

The important thing is you have thrills and smiles waiting for you in a couple of months.

Actually, I'm still driving it. :D

IMG_20191112_085815.jpg

It's my only car.

:smile1:
As most of us are staring outside, then back inside, then into the garage, lift the cover, repeat, then after seeing some of the garages like RONSTERZ06 and Rruuff Day, a garage with character, I realise my garage is the most boring garage in the CCF
Due to the lack of driving now and we all seem to have some spare time, lets see some garage pictures. They will all be less boring than mine.View attachment 34424
A coat of paint will make a huge difference. You can slowly add posters, badges or signs and build from there. You have the space and your garage looks finished with drywall. A little elbow grease and it will look amazing.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Lots of nice looking garages, I'm jealous of the space most of you have. Looks like I've got the smallest, messiest garage. Definitely no room for a beer fridge or nice posters on the walls! I call it controlled chaos... Fortunately, I added some garage space at the country place.

BTW, I agree EJChevy's car looks extra special against the snow, and Rockitman you have a potential masterpiece in the making...

DSC06263.JPG

sept 2011 169.JPG

My garage is so unappealing that homeless people refuse to take shelter in it. Some of you have really done a nice job with yours. I am thinking about putting up drywall or some such thing and heating it next year. The best thing about it is that it has a Corvette in it.
22A66ECA-8B7B-477B-B6F3-453886D5BA36.jpeg

Let us know how those dealership mechanics work out for you...
Will do dannyboy actually I do have a very small garage but I am far from being a good enough man to work on a 2019 zr1 or a 19 challenger redeye little to complicated for me I leave that to the pros but I do wash them cheers dannyboy
20190916_163822.jpg

It could just be the picture, but the most important item seems to be missing.....the refrigerator....Please restore my faith and tell me it’s just not in view.
Nope, takes up too much floor space and just burns electricity for nothing.

Kitchen is just to the left in that picture and I can literally touch the fridge from the doorway...

Last edited:
Bought it from Costco. Its vented underneath. You can actually walk on it with no shoes and as long as the garage is warm the floor stays pretty warm too. Just snaps together like a puzzle piece. A buddy and me did it in an afternoon. I really like it.

How do you clean them? I saw several videos. Some show using a shop vac, others a pressure washer. Will small stones and debris will fall in the cracks between the tiles or are the seams tight?

Last edited:
Reactions: Area Z51
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.