This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question Black z51 badge

Mar 1, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2019 stingray z51
Province
BC
I am looking for an All black carbon flash Z51 badge that matches my black badges on 2019 stingray with ceramic matrix gray paint...all I can find is black badge bit have red or yellow or chrome features

I am looking for an All black carbon flash Z51 badge that matches my black badges on 2019 stingray with ceramic matrix gray paint...all I can find is black badge bit have red or yellow or chrome features
If you don't find one, you can always spray paint yours carbon flash. The paint code is WA501Q

Reactions: Vicvette and Kanuck
Agreed. That's what I used. A local automotive paint supply shop mixed it for me into spray cans while I waited. Did my rocker and splitter with it. Turned out great. Someone mentioned you could also buy the spray cans at Napa auto supplies.

Thinking that you do not already have one ...
Wondering if you can clarify with a photo of one similar to what you are looking for .. can you add a photo of the "black badge ... "?

Last edited: