1590923790975.png

EXAMPLE
1590923815513.png

We didn't have any pigeons around our farm until the neighbour tore down all his old pig barns. Suddenly pigeons showed up all over the place trying to nest in my pole shed and horse barn. Didn't take long and they realized the high lead concentrations at my place wasn't conducive to their health.... Once again. No pigeons here. :angelic:

We didn't have any pigeons around our farm until the neighbour tore down all his old pig barns. Suddenly pigeons showed up all over the place trying to nest in my pole shed and horse barn. Didn't take long and they realized the high lead concentrations at my place wasn't conducive to their health.... Once again. No pigeons here. :angelic:
Were the high lead concentrations from the shotgun pellets Rruuff. LOL

Were the high lead concentrations from the shotgun pellets Rruuff. LOL
Based on the ever growing Liberal movement to remove firearms from law abiding citizens, I abstain from answering in the event I may incriminate myself..Errrrr......I mean incriminate my wife... Yeah. That's it.

Based on the ever growing Liberal movement to remove firearms from law abiding citizens, I abstain from answering in the event I may incriminate myself..Errrrr......I mean incriminate my wife... Yeah. That's it.
I think I found her picture.
No wonder the pigeons moved out! LOL

1591544387378.png