1569065323362.jpg

Oh yes Mike. It’s over here as well. This clown 🤡 is a disgrace. The entire world is laughing at Canada now.
Now Now Derek! You know he likes to play the part.
Image result for trudeau's costumes

TRICK OR TREAT

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, he has not visited Thighland. OOPS! That must be a left over from when I was going to the pealer clubs. LOL

And now one to show how well liked he is here in QC

Well ... OK then ... I promise I won't "X" the ballot for him next month either ... trying to stay current ... just saying.
(mind you on the thought, it is fact that history repeated for Alberta from early 1980 until ... )

note: this is not a political endorsement ... just that apples perhaps are not falling far from the tree

879451-653x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BDK
Well ... OK then ... I promise I won't "X" the ballot for him next month either ... trying to stay current ... just saying.
(mind you on the thought, it is fact that history repeated for Alberta from early 1980 until ... )

note: this is not a political endorsement ... just that apples perhaps are not falling far from the tree

View attachment 31799
Is that Davie Crocket?

:​
* IF MY BODY IS EVER FOUND ON A JOGGING TRAIL JUST KNOW THAT I WAS
MURDERED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DUMPED THERE. (and you can be sure of
* RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. THEY GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT THE INTERNET.
* I'VE DECIDED I'M NOT OLD, I'M 25 -- PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
* WHY DO I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH? DID AMERICA MOVE?
* WE HAVE ENOUGH GUN CONTROL. WHAT WE NEED IS IDIOT CONTROL.
* BEHIND EVERY ANGRY WOMAN STANDS A MAN WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA
* LET'S STOP SENDING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND LET THEM HATE US FOR FREE.
* VEGETARIAN: ANCIENT TRIBAL NAME FOR THE VILLAGE IDIOT WHO CAN’T
* I LOOK AT PEOPLE AND SOMETIMES THINK "REALLY”? -- THAT'S THE
* IN MY DEFENSE I WAS LEFT UNSUPERVISED.
* IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, THEN PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS, CARS MAKE
PEOPLE DRIVE DRUNK, AND SPOONS MAKE PEOPLE FAT.
* MY DECISION-MAKING SKILLS CLOSELY RESEMBLE THOSE OF A SQUIRREL
* SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER LEFT UNSAID -- AND I USUALLY REALIZE
* WE OWE ILLEGALS NOTHING -- WE OWE OUR VETERANS EVERYTHING.
* CAMPING: WHERE YOU SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS
* A WISE MAN ONCE SAID - - NOTHING.
I thought growing old would take longer

So, today I went over to the local Gun shop to get a Colt 9mm handgun for home/personal protection.When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the government about gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!
As a senior citizen, I do not get flustered often, but this time it took me a while to get my pants back on. I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear.

I still don't think I looked that bad! I just need to wear underwear more often.

So, today I went over to the local Gun shop to get a Colt 9mm handgun for home/personal protection.When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the government about gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!
As a senior citizen, I do not get flustered often, but this time it took me a while to get my pants back on. I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear.

I still don't think I looked that bad! I just need to wear underwear more often.
Unlike The Donald, I guess you weren't cocked and loaded

• Haha
Reactions: BDK