My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, "Do you know him?"
"Yes", she sighed,
"He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"
And then the fight started...

We all know the Chicken crossed the road to get to the other side.
Little else is known in this story as fact is that there was a Corvette Dealership
that he was going to on the other side of the road.
So, Do you know what Corvette the Chicken ended up buying?
Well, it was a COUP of course.🤣
source.gif

(Ya ya sure sure ... a homonym) 🙄

Signs signs everywhere a sign ....
How much is the Millennial Age costing us that this sign is even required for blocking the scenery. YYSSW it’s the selfies that need warnings of death ...

D9346F15-1A65-47D8-A159-B2657068733A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Signs signs everywhere a sign ....
How much is the Millennial Age costing us that this sign is even required for blocking the scenery. YYSSW it’s the selfie that need warnings of death ...

When I get back home in a few weeks I will grab picture of similar signs out at Cape Spear and the people that jump the fence to get 'closer' for that special picture. Or if Ol' Yeller is out there before me he can grab a picture. Peggy's Cove in NS has similar signs that people kind of don't see. I wonder how many more places these signs are posted that are invisible to the naked eye?

When I get back home in a few weeks I will grab picture of similar signs out at Cape Spear and the people that jump the fence to get 'closer' for that special picture. Or if Ol' Yeller is out there before me he can grab a picture. Peggy's Cove in NS has similar signs that people kind of don't see. I wonder how many more places these signs are posted that are invisible to the naked eye?
This is all because of a lot of dim wits out there who are to dumb to realize they can fall off a cliff and naturally the legal profession who will fight to your last dollar to say there should be a warning that you might just die if you take that last step. They will get rich with the fees.