When you hear and see the whole episode, you can see it was a joke. Critics cherry picked the moment and blew it all out of proportion.

Trudeau admits he is not good with jokes and apologized.
From CTV
"This morning, Trudeau said while it "played well" in the room, that "out of context, it doesn't play so well and it’s a little reminder to me that I shouldn’t be making jokes even when I think they’re funny," he said.

"The remark was warmly received by both the woman and many others in the audience, but when footage of the exchange surfaced Tuesday, it drew withering condemnation from social and mainstream media."

A husband and wife went in for counseling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied,.. "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

My grand daughter told me a joke today, probably politically incorrect but here goes.

Two French Canadian explorers deep in the Canadian wilderness met with a group of Indians.

The Indians told the explorers of an magical "bacon" tree deep in the woods.

Both were excited at the thought of a "bacon" tree and pressed on to find the elusive tree.

They came around the bend in the river and the one explorer stood up in the canoe and said there it is the "bacon" tree.

Just then he was hit with an arrow then another. Before passing away he said " it was not a bacon tree but hambush"

I laughed at her telling the joke with a French Canadian accent and all.

found on facebook ...
subway.jpg
very funny and also
risky marketing 101

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk.

Everyone else in the room stops to listen:

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes."

WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000."

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $980,000 for it."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really want."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?"

Just could not help myself...

Three male bodies arrive at the morgue with big smiles frozen on their lifeless faces. The detective calls the coroner to ask what happened to the men.

“First body: Guy from Eganville. 60. Died of Congestive Heart Failure while making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Detective”, said the Coroner.

“Second body: Guy from Arnprior. 25. Won one thousand dollars on the slot machines, spent it all on Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Died of acute alcohol poisoning. Hence going out with a smile.”

The Detective asked, “What about the third body?”

“Ah,” said the coroner, “This is the most unusual one: Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, 45. Struck by lightning.”

“Why is he smiling then?” asked the Detective.

“He thought someone was taking his picture".

Just could not help myself...

Three male bodies arrive at the morgue with big smiles frozen on their lifeless faces. The detective calls the coroner to ask what happened to the men.

“First body: Guy from Eganville. 60. Died of Congestive Heart Failure while making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Detective”, said the Coroner.

“Second body: Guy from Arnprior. 25. Won one thousand dollars on the slot machines, spent it all on Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Died of acute alcohol poisoning. Hence going out with a smile.”

The Detective asked, “What about the third body?”

“Ah,” said the coroner, “This is the most unusual one: Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, 45. Struck by lightning.”

“Why is he smiling then?” asked the Detective.

“He thought someone was taking his picture".
Or,a muzzle flash. Lol. Sorry guys,,,I just can’t stand the sight of him.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06