This picture needs a caption….Sir Sterling Moss and Miss Corvette June Wilkinson. Keep it clean guys we have some ladies on the site.:cool:

Miss-Corvette.jpg

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Sunday and ...
No "real" Hockey - all star game :Yuck:
No Football - Pro Bowl in the rain :Yuck:
There's Darts on Shaw :bigyawn:
No Speedchannel - and it's R24 weekend :Rage:

So at least I have my good ole CCF ... and I get this stuff o_O

... and I still gotta worry whether the wife walks by saying "whatcha lookin at" :Woot: er "nuthin honey"

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Sunday and ...
No "real" Hockey - all star game :Yuck:
No Football - Pro Bowl in the rain :Yuck:
There's Darts on Shaw :bigyawn:
No Speedchannel - and it's R24 weekend :Rage:

So at least I have my good ole CCF ... and I get this stuff o_O

... and I still gotta worry whether the wife walks by saying "whatcha lookin at" :Woot: er "nuthin honey"

No issues Spence.

It’s only “Miss Corvette”... with stage 3 aero.

:rolleyes:

Try putting up with the clowns at my work when I even mention my car. The jealousness (sp) is almost vile sometimes. I deal with a predominantly “Tuner Crowd” and they have all the answers. And this brings up the fact why my car has never seen our staff parking lot other than stopping to retrieve something from my locker on a day off.

Try putting up with the clowns at my work when I even mention my car. The jealousness (sp) is almost vile sometimes. I deal with a predominantly “Tuner Crowd” and they have all the answers. And this brings up the fact why my car has never seen our staff parking lot other than stopping to retrieve something from my locker on a day off.
Very understandable Mike. I am sure many can relate similarly to such "modern human behaviours/relations".
The toxicity of envy, jealousy and people having to be "one-up" in a "me" environment
and most often a result of merely being judged by your "cover" (as in the cover of being a Corvette owner).
Not easy to tolerate in a workplace having "silver-spoons" and "i" attitudes within a so-called "team" structure.
Leaves one often thinking to say "OK, you are obviously not interested in what makes me happy, so let's talk about what makes you happy".
You may often find the response from these people being "nothing makes me happy".

Last edited:
Does this mean we should be saying it's Meet in the Middle in Winnipeg "People"toba ?

View attachment 14352
I guess he invented a new word. What a clown this guy is. What next ?? I really love the last couple of paragraphs. Hopefully he’s lost the Italian vote with that comment.

Last edited:
I guess he invented a new word. What a clown this guy is. What next ?? I really love the last paragraph. Hopefully he’s lost the Italian vote with that comment.
OK ... before Trudeau claims all these new words we need to do it here first ....

MANager changes to PEOPLEager
MANual changes to PEOPLEual
MANicure changes to PEOPLEicure
MANure changes to PEOPLEure
MANufacture changes to PEOPLEufacture

OMG Corvette Sales have to go from A8 & M7 to A8 & P7