Just wondering if anyone has waxed their car using Smarties. Besides the usual ingredients like sugar and chocolate, they also contain Carnauba wax. Problem I see is your stomach would use more than you would use on your cars body.

Don't believe me just read the "ingredients" on the box. Mind you my Smarties came from Halloween, so there might be some hanky-panky here.

1640394526549.png

Just wondering if anyone has waxed their car using Smarties. Besides the usual ingredients like sugar and chocolate, they also contain Carnauba wax. Problem I see is your stomach would use more than you would use on your cars body.

Don't believe me just read the "ingredients" on the box. Mind you my Smarties came from Halloween, so there might be some hanky-panky here.

View attachment 91050
I would try it it they had a DSOM color match coating.....

'When you eat your smarties, do you eat the DSOM ones last'

I would try it it they had a DSOM color match coating.....

'When you eat your smarties, do you eat the DSOM ones last'
Depends on whether you eat them at night (Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon) or during the day (Distributed Systems Operations and Management).....lol Of course for you it means the Corvette colour match system which I doubt Smarties is smart enough to duplicate - I'm back in my pre 1984 Corvette days.

Cop pulls over this guy whom he'd been chasing for miles doing forty over the limit. If you can give me one good reason why I should not give you a ticket we'll call it a day. The ole boy looks up at the Trooper and says, Well about a year ago, my wife ran away with a Cop.........an I thought you was chasing me to bring her back! Trooper says.............have a nice day!

The problem is communications. When questioned the truck driver replied "boss said make sure you strap it down, didn't say nuttin 'bout a tarp."

Then again the truck driver probably wondered why the material loader said "I'm guessin we'll see ya back here soon "

The scary part is peoples voted for him again
I know. I just don't get people. He put us into an early election at the same time he told us to stay home. He only signed up for the free stuff and perks. BTW he is enjoying his holiday in the Barbados right now surfing.

But in all fairness, he is the PM and has shown us that ethics, morals, and law do not apply to him. The even scarier part is that people will vote for him again. Blinders are a tool used to avoid horses reactions to what is happening around them. It is indeed unfortunate that many people seem to wear them as well.

I know. I just don't get people. He put us into an early election at the same time he told us to stay home. He only signed up for the free stuff and perks. BTW he is enjoying his holiday in the Barbados right now surfing.
How nice, do what I say, not what I do