5F72CBBD-EA58-42B7-BB5A-5FCF98C70F01.jpeg

Here is a new variant,

We are still battling COVID-19 but the next thing is here already.
Virologists have identified a new Nile virus - type C. It appears to target those who were born between 1930 & 1970.
Symptoms:
Sending the same email twice.
Sending a blank email.
Sending a message to the wrong person.
Sending it back to the person who sent it to you.
Forgetting to attach the attachment.
Hitting SEND before you've finished.
Hitting DELETE instead of SEND.
Hitting SEND when you should hit DELETE.

That
is why it is called the C-NILE virus.

If you cannot admit to doing the above, you have obviously caught the mutated C-NILE strain — the D-NILE virus.

This was very necessary in the US. Currently there are close to 3 million class action members bringing forth claims that this warning was not adequately posted, leading to excess intestinal gas. Yeah... Ok... That was BS as well but nothing surprises me anymore...

This was very necessary in the US. Currently there are close to 3 million class action members bringing forth claims that this warning was not adequately posted, leading to excess intestinal gas. Yeah... Ok... That was BS as well but nothing surprises me anymore...
Stupidity hath no bounds.

Thanks but no thanks. I like my personal space. Was only in one of those push and shove rushes to get on a train in Medillin, Colombia a few years back. I was not happy. You sort of have to throw your Canadian politeness out the window....along with a few Colombians.... lol...