This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Best place to buy Mobil 1 0w40 Supercar?

This topic has come up before. Doing a search will come up with earlier posts that answer your question. Here's one to help you out:

Any good deals on Mobil 1 0w40 Supercar? Was hoping to save some money on oil changes and do them myself but this oil is crazy expensive everywhere
Read your owners manual. Mobil 1 Synthetic Dexos 1 certified is your recommended oil. Mobil's marketing is great. In a year or two they will come out with Mobil 1 SuperDuper Superior Ultimate High Advancement Supercar oil at $30 a litre and know that sports car owners will buy it because they think it's the only oil they are allowed to use. JMHO

0w40 Dexos 2 is the only one approved for both street and track use..

0w40 Dexos 2 is the only one approved for both street and track use..
I agree. That's what they recommend now for street use. Not what they recommended when the car was built. Didn't realize you were talking about track use. In that case 15-50 is recommended now for the track.

I agree. That's what they recommend now for street use. Not what they recommended when the car was built. Didn't realize you were talking about track use. In that case 15-50 is recommended now for the track.
2019s come with 0w40 from the factory, and can be used for both street and track whereas 15w50 is for track only.

Anyone have any luck with a local Mobil 1 distributor here in Ontario? I've reached out to 2 and both want 750 minimum orders
Buy the minimum. Add $5 a quart and resell. If it doesn't sell then you have solved your oil problem for the rest of your life. Lol.

Any good deals on Mobil 1 0w40 Supercar? Was hoping to save some money on oil changes and do them myself but this oil is crazy expensive everywhere
Im sure you know this .... but amazon 6 quarts 145

The Lubricant Store in Elgin Illinois has it for 63 USD / 6 quarts but wont ship to canada LOL what else is new

They may ship to Niagara Falls NY I have a PMB mailing address thru CBI Im gonna try to order that way. Im in toronto not too far from the boarder . CBI USA is free to get up and running and they only charge a small fee when picking up your goods . We are always back and forth from the states so it works for me.

Just for info .... CBI is NOT a freight forwarding company. You have to go pick up your goods.

If you go to Niagara Fall every once in awhile ....... great excuse for a mini road trip score extra points by telling the wife she can do some shopping

I actually picked up 2 quarts last summer near my place in Bonita Springs Fla. Estero Bay Chevrolet...11.99 USD per quart ... might be a bit of a trek

I bought the 2 quarts just to have them in the garage.......I just recently blew through my last free oil change....and im glad i did ....moving forward i will change the oil myself.....makes me nervous leaving my car at the stealership

Good Luck

Last edited:
For you guys in the Edmonton or Northern Alberta area talk to Sydney at Bluewave Energy. She'll set you up with some at a very good price. And for those outside the area, wouldn't hurt to ask if she could ship it out to you.