Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
OK, Thanks to @netsinah I now have a source for Mobil1 ESP (supercar) 0w40 oil for $11.57 per qt (936ml) or $69.39 per case of 6 containers.
We need to buy 11 cases. I can get it shipped here for likely $16.00 for pickup at the Car-B-Q. I'll take 3 cases for 2 oil changes.
Anyone interested?

I can't afford the ~$900.00 which is what it will take to get the discount. If we can figure something out, then yes.
A few years ago I arranged a group buy here for Diamon fusion windshield protection. Posted it on the forum and members PM'd me that wanted them. Had all 20 at $95 each spoken and paid for before I put the order in. Smooth as silk and shipped them to members all over Canada.

A few years ago I arranged a group buy here for Diamon fusion windshield protection. Posted it on the forum and members PM'd me that wanted them. Had all 20 at $95 each spoken and paid for before I put the order in. Smooth as silk and shipped them to members all over Canada.
That's a lot of trust!

No trust at all for me as was paid prior to the order. But I've been here on the forum for a long time and a mod for a long time. If I was the person that was here to rip people off, it would have happened a long time ago and I wouldn't be here.....Nuff said...
Not you, the others.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
OK, Thanks to @netsinah I now have a source for Mobil1 ESP (supercar) 0w40 oil for $11.57 per qt (936ml) or $69.39 per case of 6 containers.
We need to buy 11 cases. I can get it shipped here for likely $16.00 for pickup at the Car-B-Q. I'll take 3 cases for 2 oil changes.
Anyone interested?
Hi Murray . What’s the source of the oil ? Seems still to be not very widely available.

You can get it at OEM Fleets in Mississauga, ask for Sunny. Last time I got it I paid $15/L I think and you can just pick it up at their office. No minimum buy other than a box of 6.
I'm nowhere near Mississauga, but that will help some, I'm sure! Thanks Vern!

Reactions: Vern1
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.